Four - Pretty

It was weird, Luke hadn't seen Michael in three days. He was beginning to get worried for a boy, he had known for one day. Some teachers were looking worried as well, every time a student had to say that no one had seen Michael.

Luke blamed the boy he later learned was called Calum. Calum Hood. It appeared that Michael wasn't the only victim of his bullying. Everyone who was wrong in his opinion earned the right to be bullied by the most popular boy in the school. Luckily Luke wasn't considered wrong yet.

He walked through the hallway, but stopped when he saw a familiar figure at a locker. Michael. He was back and Luke caught himself smiling like an idiot. He took a deep breath and walked over there.

"Hey, Michael," he said. The green-eyed boy turned to face him. He looked confused. Of course he did.

"Um.. Hi," Michael said, not knowing who the boy talking was. He hadn't been himself for a week, so a lot of stuff could have happened. At least now he knew, that the blond has been talking to Mikey, seeing as she's the only one trying to talk to new people.

"How are you feeling? I haven't seen you in 3 days, I was beginning to worry a bit" the blond said and gave Michael a concerned look. Great. So apparently MC has been out. He almost never goes to school unless he wants to beat up someone. Someone being Calum.

"Oh, I'm fine. I was just a bit sick. No need to worry," Michael lied. He wasn't fine, he wasn't more sick than usual and whoever that boy was, he had lots of reasons to worry. Michael still didn't understand how Mikey got the cute boy to talk with her.

"Great. Or.. it's not great because you were sick obviously, but I thought that you didn't came because of the episode in the cafeteria the other day." Luke said, scratching his neck.

There was an episode?
Of course there was, it was probably Calum. MC only had one soft spot, and it was Mikey. He has been a protective big brother, since he first showed up. He probably beat up Calum or something.

"No, no, I'm fine. I guess it was my fault? I don't know," Michael said, trying to convince the pretty boy that he was actually there during the episode.

"I don't think it was your fault. Calum's a dick. I mean he kept pulling you away, even when you obviously was uncomfortable with what he was doing. Like who even does that? I understand that you punched him," the boy admitted. Michael felt a smile appear on his lips. Mikey had actually found someone nice for once.

"Michael, you're back. Finally," a voice said. A voice he knew to be Calums. He turned around to face him, trying to stay calm.

"You missed me?" Michael got the courage to say sarcastically.

"I almost doubted who I was talking to here," Calum laughed. Michael rolled his eyes.

"Luke, you have to be careful around this guy, you know. He could get you in a lot of trouble," the dark-haired continued.

The pretty boy was called Luke. Pretty name for a pretty boy. Michael looked at Luke, expecting that he would agree with Calum.

"Don't tell me what to do. I think I know who to be careful around, and it's certainly not Michael," Luke said. Michael caught himself smiling at the blondes statement. When Michael looked back at Calum, he had to bite his lip to hold back a laugh. He had never seen Calum that way before, he looked so offended. He just stood there glaring at Luke, without saying a word. It was unbelievable.

"Now, I think Michael and I have to go to class. Goodbye Calum," Luke said. Michael was amazed by the blondes courage to even talk to the bully standing in front of him.

Calum walked away. It's been a while since an encounter with Calum ended up non-harmful for Michael. He had to check that he wasn't dreaming for a moment. Someone had actually saved him from Calum. Even though it might only was going to be this once, he couldn't be more grateful. Luke was incredible.

☆☆☆☆

So that was chapter 4.
And Michael finally met Luke!
It was cute, I like this chapter a lot.
Sorry for all the editing in the chapters, but I found some mistakes that I couldn't ignore. Like I completely forgot Mikey was supposed to be a girl.
I posted a disclaimer in the beginning of the fanfic, so if you haven't read that, I highly recommend it :)

Have a great day! -Lærke