The Broken

Stupid, dumb, and soft were a couple of the words that Royalty had been called for the past two years for staying in the one sided relationship she had. Royalty counted herself to be lucky because she had a man who was paid. They struggled being poor and homeless together and came up togethe. Who wouldn't want that? Anyone? No one? In this case, it is no one because Royalty was the only one who couldn't see deeper into her relationship because she was too busy trying to help her man. She would go to jail for him, steal for him and even kill for him while he treated her like dirty.

~Royalty~

I dropped a full bag of pure uncut cocaine in front of King. He smiled widely showing his bottom row of sparkling gold diamond grill. Having me doing all of his handy worked turned King on more than anything.

"This from Antonio?"
I nodded my head, sitting on his gold marble colored desk. I spun around to face him and placed my feet in his lap. He rubbed my legs and licked his lips, speaking with his seductive deep voice as he looked me up and down.

"You tired baby?" He asked.

I nodded once again. I had just come from teaching my dance class and looking for this crackhead bitch, Tonya with my money. Right before i got a call from King and dropped everything, just to pick up some coke from his Atlanta connect Antonio. Antonio and King had been doing business with each other since King turned 18 years old. There was nothing Antonio wouldn't do for King.