"Who says I am going to let you go so easily?" the overweening Jungkook demanded.

"Before I scream for molest, you better let me go. Stop playing with me, Jeon Jungkook. I am not some kind of a toy which you can just throw away when you don't want, you this bas-"

He closed his eyes, letting his lips danced on hers once again. This time, it was slightly different. No overpowering, no eagerness, no lust. Purely a kiss from him to her, hoping to communicate his feelings over.

"This is for calling me full name."

Another one landed on her cheek. "This is for calling me full name twice."

Another peck landed on her forehead, "This is for almost calling me a bastard."

Staring at her stiff expression that has yet to react, he smiled faint before putting his hand behind her head to press their lips together once again. A little deeper this time, but is gentle and clean.

"This is for telling you that I like you."

Yuna POV

Tossing to and fro on my bed, staring at the white ceiling, my brain can't seem to erase the sentence that Jungkook said. Did he just... confess to me?!

"This is for telling you that I like you."

Touching the my lips that was kissed by him, I covered my head with my pillow, letting my scream release in it.

Is he real? Or is he playing with me? I thought I hated him? Why am I so confused now? Was he drunk or did he mean it?

Biting my lower lip in thoughts, I couldn't make up a certain explanation. He might be drunk, right? We were enemies!

Nonono, Choi Yuna. Calm down. Think carefully. You two are enemies, there is no way he is confessing to you. He is probably pranking on you. Yes, it's a prank!

Rubbing my face with my palm roughly, I groaned in frustration. A part of me thinks that it is a prank but another part of me doesn't want it to be true. What if he is really just playing with me? What if I just look like some stupid ass in front of him?

Damn you, Jeon Jungkook. Damn you!

Jungkook POV

Will she understand my feelings? Or will she just think that I was joking? Look at what you have done, Jeon Jungkook. Serve you right.

Staring at my blank phone screen for the past half an hour, I couldn't make up my mind. It has been the nth time I have keyed in her number on my dial and deleting it every time I finished typing. I might scare her.

I sat up from my bed when I saw my screen lit up but threw it aside with an eye roll when I realised it was an email from work. Do you understand what I have just said, Choi Yuna?

"This is for telling you that I like you."

Before I could continue further, I heard Sobin from a far.

"Mr Jeon, where are you? The media is looking for you." Startled by Sobin's voice from afar, Yuna used the last bit of her force to push me away, tugging her hair behind her ears to try to stay in composure.

"I am here!" shouting to give my assistance some acknowledgement, I adjusted my tie and took in a deep breathe. "Wait for me." I whispered to Yuna who was in a mess as she tried to wear her heels while trying her best to hide her red cheeks. Cute.

After entertaining the media, I ran back to the same spot but she was nowhere found. Asking Ms Son for Yuna's whereabouts, she told me that she has gone home. Guess I wouldn't have the chance to explain to her.