Part 2-Damon and I leave the bar

My P.O.V

I couldn't help but smile back at him. He looks so handsome, and mysterious. Soon my food and drink arrive and he quickly turns his face away. I wonder if he'll still be at the bar after I finish eating.

Damon P.O.V

She has a nice smile for a victim. I can't help but be more drawn to her appearance than from just wanting her blood. Shoot! She's going to eat. I shouldn't bother with pursuing her for blood, or for something else.

16 minutes later...

My P.O.V

I finished my meal and paid the bartender. I notice that same handsome fellow was still sitting at his same spot. He hadn't looked at me again since I started eating? Why am I questioning that? He must be married or has a partner. Or... maybe not.

Damon P.O.V

She could leave the bar any time from now. I can't and won't leave this bar without her-blood. Why is it that I'm thinking more about HER than her blood? Well, she wouldn't want to be a companion, or maybe am wrong?

I decide to leave the bar right away. Until I feel someone's eyes follow me. It was that same guy who was looking at me. I see that not too far behind he is leaving the bar as well. I can't help but feel excited. I don't feel nervous or uncomfortable at all by his distant presence.

She isn't nervous or uncomfortable by me following her, good. I don't want to fight with her. Especially with that beautiful-blood in her veins. I can't let anything distract me from what I want from her.