Part 13-Ever After

I went back to the same bar where I met Damon.  I just hope that he's here and I'm not wasting my time. 

Damon P.O.V

Well, I'm here again, is Adina going to be here though? I just hope so.

I waited by the same table where I sat that night I saw him.

Damon P.O.V

Here's the table I sat the moment I laid eyes on Adina.

Two minutes later...

DAMON!

ADINA!

We ran to each other and embraced

We ran to each other and embraced. At that moment I began to cry. "Don't cry Adina. Come let's get something to-go and leave." 

We ordered our food and then left the bar together, just like the first time we met. 

We walked to my home from the bar, all the while Damon held onto me close to his chest.

I asked him if he had feelings for me. "Yes, I do. I didn't wanted to admit it at first because I thought it was crazy."

I asked him why he thought that. "Well, you remember what I told you about Katherine? Well, I never thought I would ever fall in love again."

He paused and took my hands in his.

"Adina, You're special, not just special. You ARE the one I was meant to be with, I'm more convinced than ever about that."

I began to feel tears in my eyes.

"I will protect you, help take care of you, and help you with you survive as a vampire. We'll do ordinary things too. Have regular meals, go to the movies, I'll met-"

I stopped him in mid-sentence by giving him a kiss.

He picked me up and carried me back to my house the rest of the way.

As we arrived to my home he looked at me with desirous eyes. I knew what was going to happen.

I told him where my bedroom was and he gave me a mischievous look.

He left me up and began to kiss me as if it were an eternity without me

He left me up and began to kiss me as if it were an eternity without me. He began to kiss my neck and decollete. I removed his jacket and shirt and scratched at his chest.

He moaned and plunged his fangs into my neck. "You like that don't you?" I couldn't reply, I was too consume in his kisses and bites to communicate.

Damon couldn't help but talk as he was expressing his love for me physically. "Adina, I want us to always be together forever." I asked him if this was forever. "I promise."

From that night on, we always were together. Inseparable and madly in love.

We fought any menacing vampire that threaten the town along with any other evil entity.

Stefan always was alongside us in major crisis. 

I manage to get use to my life as a vampire, especially with Damon's help. 

Our life together had never been so exciting, adventurous, and passionate. 

It was really, in a odd way our happily ever after.

The End