Silas is so scary

Before she know it,Silas already in front of her reaching out for her hand.His squeeze on her hand is so painfull and desperate.His red eyes looking sharp waiting for another word from her.But no,she got nothing to say anymore.Some will be explained but his desperate eyes were scary to be seen by Sang.

Those desperate eyes look exactly like her mother.Stepmother.

That look is so same when her mother holding father hand not to leave her.

Those crazed eyes reminding her of her sister when she's blaming her for whatever had happen.

And those eyes always hold consequence.To her.

She take a step back when the grip become more painful.Her eyes avoiding his eyes until her gaze clash with North.His scowl deepen when he notice a flash of fear on her eyes.As if its instinct,North shove his friend away from her while talking in greek.Something about calm and scare.

Its because of you Sang!

Its all your fault!

From the beginning,you and your slut mother always stand in my way!

Father don't care for me!He only come to school to look for you.

He smile when Madam Wong praise you!

You should just die!

My boyfriend asking about you!

My friend want to be close with you!

Those words hold consequence to her.Every denial have punishment.Her cry meant nothing to them.Even her silent hold punishment.

Falling deep into her memory,her body went limp in Sean arm,looking pale and lifeless.If not for her breathing,anyone would thought she's dead.

Sean surprised when the petite bombshell falling right into his arm,her distress were clear to see but none dare to blame Silas,as they understand his emotional turmoil.

"Sedate him." Sean throw a sringe to Owen,leaving them behind as he look for empty ward to put her.

With a struggle,the big guy went limp with Nathan and North each holding his arm.

In their mind,what could have happen to her to gauge her fear.They dare not to speculate because their mind don't wanna think of anything that have befall the angel.

"Mr Lee,bring her bag.None of you allowed to go throught it.Anyone dare to,expect a time off for 3 month." Owen Blackbourne warn them.

"Mr Morgan and Mr Henshaw,I expect you not to initiate any search regarding this case.Wait for her to awake."

P/s:time off is more like vacation but no one can in touch with the team member and assignment detail.

Its dark.

The skies hold no star tonight.

I continue watching the moon shining his dull light,perhaps to look for stars.

Marie is in her room,still crying after father go to his work.

Its not the first time he left.Marie always cry then when his cold gaze swept past mother and her.

He never care for each fallen tears dropping from Marie.

I know he never care.Never will.

Right after he left,mother turn to me,telling me to sleep outside tonight.

I don't mind this kind punishment.It doesn't hurt aside from the chill surrounding her.

My eyes dart to the Marie's window,only to see her hollow eyes watching every movement of mine.

Thats the first time those eyes scare me.Because after that,my punishment far worse than I thought.

The consequences,my only bestfriend died hit by a car.Marie stand at the side road,her smirk irk me and I took action against her.

And after that,I got consequences.Bigger.And painfull.And I dare not to go against them.