Academy men

Fourteen men sat at the living room.Nathan and Kota got joystick on their hand.Corey and Victor sit on the floor,eyes on laptop.Gabriel is speaking animately with Luke and Marc on the bean bag.Discussing their food and fashion.North and Silas is like usual,speaking in greek with Brandon occasionally asking them question in greek. Axel,Owen,Raven and Sean watching their family interacting.Axel clap his hand to gain their attention.

"I've been discussing with the academy about our time out.We'll use this time for vacation and finding more about our main threat,Volto." The room errupt with cheer upon hearing about vacation.The loudest is Gabriel,spewing colourfull word with a big smile.

"So where are we going?"Luke ask.

"Haven't decided.We'll discuss it after we finish this assignment." The boys start thinking the best place to fill their time out.Gabriel think of Paris while the duo think of Greece.Victor want a relaxing place.Corey?He'll just follow where Raven and Brandon decide to go.Nathan strongly refuse Indonesia in his mind,his father is there.He don't want to accidently meet his demon.Sean refuse Japanese.He explore that place enough.

"We just have to put the usb into the laptop then we're finish."Victor say,his eyes remain on the computer.He currently working on a program,developing the 999 call,making it easier and more faster.

"Right.We want Luke to go in the office but there is a complication."Brandon word made them look at him for explaination.

"I overheard them when I act as his bodyguard.Said there is some kind of biometric password to the door and the computer."

"Shit!"North let out a loud curse upon hearing it.

"Song.He always sing a song before he open his laptop.A part of it.I tought it just a weird habit."He mutter few word from the song,until Corey jumping from the floor.He recognise the word even when North pronouncing the word one by one.

"Guardian of the Galaxy theme song.From the chorus" He said it.With a huge grin.

∆∆}∆∆∆∆∆∆

Sang

Finding them were easy.Especially with the picture.They all live at Charleston,South Carolina.But Silas file is hard to be review,like someone keep tabs on him.New York and Charleston were far but I'm willing to sacrifice.I just need to keep eyes on them for a few day for comfirmation.

Mrs Korba told me she given the name to an imposter.I wonder if that person got any relation with Jules Romero boss.It will be very complicated.Very-very complicated.

I should find them.Quickly.

I take out my luggage from the dresser,filling it with my jeans,sundress,shirt and short.I'll just buy flip flop there.Thats when my eyes went to the weird looking device.The one I invent myself.It function to find any bug.I check it myself twice.It work differently from the normal one.

Should I bring it?Hmm...Just grab it.

I put it together with my electronic bag.Laptop.Hairdryer.My phone.A few more device.

I open my phone to get the seat for tomorrow under my name.Texting a few acquaitance for my absense,one of them is Fred.I just hope he can keep being Mr.Clown so he can see his son regain his health.

I open my laptop again.Looking through the three person but Silas and Theo hold my attention.Its Silas mostly.Why Theo is not working.Why Theo is not having any activity while Silas is full of it.He got part time job at a diner and his dad plumber business.Should I approach Silas first?

They move from Greece two year after the fire incident but there is no other record.Someone messing with it.Erasing the record efficiently.

I'll look at it later.

I should sleep.

Somehow,the blue eyes dragged into my dream.