Derek identity

"Not safe"Thats her first word after they get out of the taxi.Her eyes is on the road and the building in front.

"What?"North went alert when that word come out from her mouth.He scan their surrounding,only to find there is no suspicious person.

"Blue shirt with the black bottle.How long have he been here."She said as she fix her cap.She take out her sunglasses,a total contra from her white shirt.

"He's the landlord here.He's always like that."He look at the building landlord who sneaking glances at them from time to time.

His behaviour didn't look suspicious at all in his eyes until the said person taking out his phone and intently typing whatever on it.

"You guys get used to it,thats why no one find it suspicious..See that Lycan over there...do you know the owner?"She point at the luxurious car with her mouth while pretending to be pouty with the grumpy man.

"Friend.Why?"This answer made her go silent for a moment.A little fear bloom in her heart.

Is she too late?

What exactly they want with this family.

More importantly,why no academy member notice anything wrong since like 8 years ago.

They should at least find a loophole of the incident.

"Name."She inquire as she look at the car.

"How should I know I could trust you?"North eyes went cold when she look at her.Her sudden appearance with a big news makes her so suspicious in his eyes.

"You don't have to trust me,just bare with me for a while.I'll gone once my main reason of me being here done."

Thump.

Thump.

His heart stop beating for a while.Listening of her leaving makes his heart itchy.As if there is a hand clawing his heart.

"Derek Thompson.Theo ex."

Thats......totally out of my calculation.
********

A

Gabriel and Luke wake up only to find empty bed.

While it amaze Luke,Gabriel take it as a serious threat.

"Fucking snap out of it Luke!"He reprimanded him while he punch the red icon on his phone.

Right after that,a zap went throught the two shocking both of them.

.........

Nathan sit at the lobby seeming in thought of something before his eyes concentrate to a few person,seeming searching for something.One of them went to the information desk to ask only to get a shook from the Erica.Her eyes look profesional but her heart beating loudly wondering who these guy are.

After they separate from each other,Nathan jump in to ask Erica.

"They're looking for Silas....and Phil."
She went on without him asking.

Right then,a zap went throught his phone,shocking him.