🥀c u t e🥀

Read the bottom pls

Justin's pov

I wake up and it's 4 am and I get up and I go to the kitchen to get some water. And I go back to lay on raegan and he's laying up looking emotionless. He's staring at the tv with a straight face, messy hair, eyes half shut, back bent over, I'm not sure why though. "Hey raegan, you okay?" And he slowly looks at me and opens his arms "hug" and I run over really fast and jump on him. "Ah ow" He starts laughing.
-
"Justin?" When he said that I flinched, we were in silence for awhile. "Hm?" I said tiredly "I love you" I smiled. And went back on his side of the couch and go to his face and kissed his soft lips. "I love you too."
-
I'm so in love with him, I can't wait for the future. Like, will I grow old with him? Will I have kids with him? Will we get married? Will we die together? What's even more funny is we hated each other, now we are lovers.  Im tired and it was 3pm I slowly drift away closing my eyes, my lips form into a smile thinking about Raegan.
-
"Wake up sleepy head" I hear someone say. It was Raegan so I pretend not to hear him. I'm really nice. It was 10 mins later and he's shaking me at this point. "Ughhh finee" sO I get up and the house is, clean. "Did you clean?" He just nodded and I groan. "Raegannnn whyyyyy now I feel badddd" he just smiles. His cute fricking smile.
-
Raegan has been in the bathroom for an hour, wtf has he been doing in there? I go to the bathroom door and knock, "come in" I'm kinda confused on why he told me to come in but I did, the boy is doing his hair. "Is that what you have been doing for an hour, your hair?" I say sassy. "Well duh I gotta look hot." I took a step back out of shock "um what?" He turned to me and tilted his head. "BabE yOuR hOT aLL thE damN timE" I say waving my arms around. "Your so cute and hot and beautiful and sexy and amazing and I love yo-" he kissed me to shut me up and I smiled and broke the kiss "rudeass, let me finish my sentence."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN YEARS THIS IS A SHIT CHAPTER!! I HAVENT HAD TIME :'( ILL TEY TO UPDATE MORE ALSO THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES :))

Book ending soon btw- ooPs