🥀L a u g h🥀

Raegans pov

I hate school so much, but I had home more so school is better I guess.  Nothing happened at school, justin wasn't at school today. Without Justin there it was kinda boring.. I did kinda wonder why he wasn't at school. But me and my friends were hanging out and I got a Snapchat from Justin and it's a photo and I kinda was eh about it but I opened it and it kinda made me laugh a lil but.
(Yes I made that)

It made me laugh and I'm just looking at it and I go to another room to take this picture to send to him

It makes me laugh that he did that. He doesn't do that, he doesn't miss school at all either so. I mean it kinda makes since..
-
My friends left and I'm kinda bored so I texted Justin because why not.
(J: Justin. R: Raegan)

R: hey🙄
J: wtf you want😑
I kinda just laughed and just continued
R: I'm bored.
J: that's not my issue..
R: I'm trying to make friends 😤
J: with someone you bully? Okay.
I just sit there smiling with our conversation.
R: you bully me too dumbass😒
J: omG raE I didnT knOw thAT 😱
Now I'm laughing so hard idk why. We never text and I found that conversation really funny. It was cool? Idk how to explain it.
R: when you comin back to school?
J: whenever my mom lets me tbh.
R: tf?
J: ur not my friend so I'm not explaining 😂😂
R: fine then😤
He leaves me on read
-
So that happened, I was in my room jamming to my music and my dad comes in. I'm not ready for this.
(Rd: Raegans dad   R: Raegan)

Rd: "hi."
R: "hi?" I say like with a question
Rd: "listen, I need you to know I'm here for you."
R: "okay.."
Rd: "I need my daughter to know-"
I stop him.
R: "I'm your son."
Rd: "no."
I start to yell
R: " I'm your son! Leave my room!"
Rd: "YOU TRANNY BITCH!"
R: "l-leave my r-room." I stuttered. I was about to cry. But I wasn't going to let him win. He left, so I go on my back on my bed and looked out my window.
-
I never figured out who lived next to me. It was a boys bedroom. There was yelling but the window would always be shut. I never saw anyone come out. I mean I do, it's a mom and a teenage boy like me. But they don't look Familiar, sometimes when the window is open I hear crying. I feel bad for whoever lives there. Me and him have similar lives  kinda. We both get yelled at and we both cry.. that's all in know. I hear him laugh sometimes. Not a lot tho, it's ether a little bit of laughing, crying, or yelling. I wonder if he goes to my school. It has blue walls.. he's never in there much if he is the curtains are shut. Sometimes I hear him sing. Which is peaceful, he has a nice voice that I really like.
-
His laugh is really cute. Yes I'm bi, I haven't really found the right boy yet tho. The boy next door, is what I'll call him. The boy with the cute laugh, but hard life. Hm. He must have a story to tell. I'm thinking to much into this. I should get to bed, it's late and I have school tomorrow. Thank god it would be Friday.
——————
❤️