🥀H a p p y🥀

Justin's pov

It's been 2 weeks, I've been so happy lately. Today is the last day for the project thing, she explained to the class that, you have to go up to the whole class and tell them what you have learned. Not the personal stuff of course. Just different things. Then you have to tell them if you guys are friends or not. Raegan and I are coming out, together. As in we are going to say we are dating. And transgender of course. I'm kinda scared. I'm at home right now. My mom went on business trip, for a month. It's great. Being alone. I want Raegan to come over though. I miss him.
-
FaceTime call with Raegan
-
"Raegannnnnn"

"Yes, Love?"

"Can you come overrrrr my mom is gone and I miss youuuuu" I say stretching

"I mean.. idk." He says fake thinking.

"Raeeeeeee"

"Fine. Only because you look super cute right now. Like really cute."

"Raegan-"

"Look at your cute rosy cheeks and smile ahh be there faster than ever cutie"

And with that he ended the call.
-
"Where's your mother" Raegan said as he is walking in my home. "Business trip for a month!" I said happily. I shut the door and he sits on the couch. I run over to him and stand in front of him and he stares at me. "Hi." I said I'm an annoying voice I smile and get on top of his lap and hug him very tightly. "Missed me huh?" He smiled i calmly said "yeah, A lot."
-
I love him with every single thing into me. He's so amazing. I didn't think he would be such amazing boyfriend. I actually feel something for someone I date, weird I know. I was so happy with Reagan. He made my life so much brighter. Even if we fought, we still came back better than ever. I have so many memories with him. Right now we are cuddling, he's playing with my hair. I'm laying on his stomach and he's just playing with my hair as he watches tv and I play on my phone. I was content. I was happy. No one had ever made me as happy as this boy does. Ever. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
-
Raegan fell asleep so I got up and hE spring up. "Don't leave me" and I looked over in a sad expression. "You okay?" I slowly walk over at him looking at him kinda confused. It was out of nowhere. "Hm. Uh. Yeah." He says and he trys to get in a good spot to sleep. "Baby, can I ask you a question?" I look over at him and tilted my head. "Of course" I'm scared. "You won't leave.. right?" I crawl on top of him looking at his adorable face. "Never in my entire life." I said smiling. He started to smile, love his smile. "Can I ki-" he grabbed my neck and softly put our lips together. And he broke the kiss and whispered "anytime you want,baby" and I kissed him again, but longer and I broke the kiss and layed on his chest. And smiled my self to sleep, in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sucks ass I'm-
Sorry, I've been really busy with school. But I'm sad lol