🥀b r o k e n🥀

Raegans pov
I walk to school and I see Justin
"Ugly bitch" I yell to him and he said
"At least I'm skinny!" I rolled my eyes he's a bitch. He's life is probably great and cry's when a girl breaks up with him.
-
It's the end of the day nothing really happened. I asked my friends to hang out and they just said no. Which is fine. They are busy... I hope my dad isn't home I fucking hate him so much. All he does is yell at me or call me names.

Justin's pov

School is boring. Reallllly boring Raegan looked really cute today dumb I meant. I'm not gay for Raegan lmao no. I go home and my mom is home. Again. Fuckkkkkkkk. I literally don't want to be yelled at again. That's the last thing I want.
(Jm: justins mom j: Justin)

Jm: "hey honey!" Shes says happily
J: "hey" I say with no emotion
Jm: "what's wrong?" She says with her smiling fading
J: "I'm not talking to you about my problems. I'm going to my room." I said and I tried to walk up the steps my mom grabs my hand and with my other hand I smack her hand to get off me and then she punches my shoulder. I run upstairs and shut my window so no one could see or hear me. I didn't know who lived next to me but I did just in case.

My shoulder hurt soooo bad. It was like pounding. She never hits there. Why all of a sudden? Eh it's whatever. I run upstairs to go on my phone. I had homework but I'm not going to do it soooo.
-
Next day <Raegans pov>

-
I wasn't really in the mood to try to bully anyone today. Me and Justin have been doing this for years. We just don't like each other. I'm more bad then him, he don't think that but I do. He's the fuck boy. He dates every girl. I don't really date. I don't want my heart getting broken.
I just bully everyone besides my friends. Justin is the bully that's says mean shit too. I'm the bully who beats you up. Justin can't beat someone up.. idk why. I can tho. My dad taught me, he's not the best dad. I fucking hate him. Besides the point. Me and Justin have 3 classes together, overall we have 6 classes. I have 1st, 3rd, and 5th bell with him. Every other bell I know, it's funny. The teachers do notice we hate each other so that's fun.
-
I was walking to school I wasn't going to talk to Justin, I didn't feel like it. He had other ideas tho. He came up behind me and punched me in the shoulder and ran away. He never does that. Why now? I run up to him and grab his shirt and pull it back but I made sure it was in the grass idk why, But okay. He looked up at me trying to look evil but ended up looking all mad. So he got up and smacked me in the face and ran super fast.
-
Justin's pov-

I pissed off at my mom so I punched raegan where my mom punched me then I slapped him in the face. For some reason. I shouldn't take my anger out on him but oh well. He's annoying and dumb..
-
It's after school and I don't really have friends because I literally hate everyone and don't trust anyone bc uh my heart has got broken before I'm not letting it get broken again. I'm not dumb. Well, I am but with this I'm smart a little bit. I started walking home and I saw raegan and he saw me but I didn't want to bc I didn't feel good probably same with him. I have his Snapchat and he has mine, do we talk? Uh no. He's annoying and shit. Bc I'm thinking so much I'm late hopefully my mom isn't home.
-
Okay my mom wasn't home thank god she would kill me. I texted her saying I'm going to the park so I walk to there which isn't a far walk. And I get there and see some people ugh.

I'm not antisocial, but I also hate everyone. I have bad depression and anxiety actually. Shocking for a boy like me, I know. I've been through a lot tbh.
-
I go and sit on the swings, while I'm on my phone and someone comes up to me. "What are you doing?" It's a girl voice. I instantly sigh. "Can you leave me alone? I don't want you or really anyone talking to me" I say looking at her. She's 'the most hottest girl in the school' I don't think she is but everyone else thinks she is. Her name is Amber, every guy would love to fuck her. I'm not sugar coding it.. I don't want to personally. I think she's overrated.
(Amber: A Justin: J)

A: "don't you want this..?" Try's to say it in a 'sexy' tone but it's just weird and cringy In my opinion.
J: "not really. Your overrated and not my type. I'm leaving now bye." I say straight up. I'm a mean person but I have my nice times too.

I'm pretty sure she only did that to try to embarrass me, the whole park of people were looking I didn't really care. They can talk allll they want. I'm not dating that girl, Amber.
-
I go home and I see my mom passed out in the couch so I go up to my room on my phone And then I eventually fell asleep.
———————————
948 words wow.
I hope you liked this chapter. half of the book is already done just not published. Lol. K thanks for reading 😊❤️