27. He is Precious

Same Day, Night.

Dear Diary,

How are you?

I hope you are doing good, unlike me.

I know you might be angry at me for I haven't even spared you a glance from the past two years but diary, you know how life has been.

The truth is out. Everyone knows I am innocent but honestly, it doesn't matter now.
I do not need them now.

Anyways, You know diary, he is here and he says, he loves me.

He even said it infront of everyone.

He said I am precious for him.

Should I be happy diary?

Should I be happy that he is here and loves me or should I curse my fate for it gave me him when I in no way can hold him?

You know I made him happy today. He was so happy. He was literally jumping with his friends, and I felt happy too.

He says I am precious but the truth is He is precious. His smile is contagious.

I want to keep him to myself but diary, you know how I am, right. What if I lost him to my fate again? What if he also starts hating me after few years?

No, before he hates me, I will step back and send him back.

I don't want him to fall in the mess of my life

He is so precious, and I love him.

My Manik.

He is here. And I am so happy.

With the pearl like tears shining in her eyes and a small smile playing on her lips, Nandini closed her diary, the one she hadn't touched from two years.

There was a time when she used to note down every single happening of her life in her diary but then everything turned upside down.

However, her smile didn't last long as remembered what all happened today.

Letting out a defeated sigh, she kept her diary at it's place before walking to the washroom to start the day.

°°°

Manik: Guys, We will take Nandini to India with us.

Manik exclaimed in happiness as they sat in the jam room alloted to them in NHA Music Labels.

Cabir: But will she go with us?

Mukti: Yeah, I mean she called you her friend, not us.

Manik: But you guys are my friends, right? And Nandini is very nice. She won't mind.

Aliya: Really, Manik?

Aliya teased seeing his dream boy look and he bite his lower lip before nodding.

They all were chit chatting when Nandini knocked at the door. Seeing her rigid expressions, Manik already got an idea something was wrong and somewhere he also knew what it was.

They talked about the business and Nandini was about to leave when Manik stopped her.

Manik: Nandini?

Nandini: Mam.

Manik: Huh?

He looked at her surprised as she turned around.