'Dude,  you can always see her without her seeing you' Jungkook said. 'Why do I have to do everything around here?'

He grabbed his laptop and got to work as Jimin and Taehyung stared at him.

'There could be hundreds of Y/Ns, Jungkook' Taehyung sighed. 'I didn't want ten different faces in my mind'

'How many Y/Ns do you know?  Or heard of?' Jungkook asked. 'OK,  so this is the only Y/N I found with (your university name) and is a foreigner too'

Jimin gasped.

'Wow' he mouthed. 'Dude,  if that's her then -'

Taehyung was lost. He just stared at the picture,  studying her features which were completely different from his. Her soft completion, her wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her playful smile. That small black mole on left side of her upper lip.

'I have to see her' he whispered.

'Let's go then' Jungkook said,  grabbing his car keys as he made his way out if the room.

'Jeon Jungkook,  you're a blessing' Jimin announced,  following him out.

'Bunch of babies' Jungkook muttered with a smirk.

                            *******

'OK so what should I do?' Taehyung asked nervously, his phone shaking in his trembling fingers.

'Um,  text her casually' Jungkook said,  his eyes scanning her college building.
'Ask her what she's doing'

There were way too many girls walking about.

Jungkook's eyes lit as he saw a girl wearing a baby pink bag with a BT21 TATA key chain.

'Look at that!' he said,  and Taehyung smiled.

'I'm so nervous,  I can't type!' he whined and jumped with a scream as his phone buzzed.

'She just texted me!' he said. 'Oh my God!'

'Stop overreacting and ask her what she's doing,  Pabo' Jimin said and changed his mind,  grabbing the phone from Taehyung and doing it himself.

Y/N: Hey Tae

Tae: Watcha up to?

Y/N: My classes are done for the day,  going out with Apu

Tae: Oh,  where exactly are you?

'Hey!  Her friend has a Cookie key chain!' Jungkook said with a grin, still watching the girls. 'She's so pretty!'

He was totally mesmerized with her.
He watched as the Cookie girl grabbed at the Tata girl's hand, she dropped her phone on the ground. 

'Why is she not replying?!' Taehyung whined.

Y/N: Sorry,  i dropped my phone 😅 I'm just leaving

'She dropped her phone' Taehyung said,  knowing how clumsy she could be.

'She what?!' Jungkook spat.

'She dropped her phone' Taehyung repeated.

'Tae!  That's her!' Jungkook screamed pointing at the two girls. 'That Tata girl just dropped her phone!'

'What?' Taehyung said,  as he and Jimin stared at the two girls.

'That one in the black shirt?' Jimin whispered. 'It's the one we saw'

Taehyung was speechless as he saw her staring at her phone as the other girl spoke to her.

'Text her,  Tae' Jimin said.

Taehyung grinned as he texted her.

Tae: What's that on your feet?

He watched as the girl jumped slightly, looking down at her feet. His heart swelled with happiness as he watched the girl. This really was Y/N! His Y/N.

'What did you say?' Jungkook asked.

'What's that on your feet?' Taehyung said.

'Good one' Jungkook said,  laughing.
'She's just right for you'

Y/N: Not funny.

Tae: You totally fell for it

Y/N : Did not.

Tae: Did too.

Y/N : No I didn't

Tae: I believe you

Y/N : 😉