Chapter Fifteen (15)

It quite fun with them. Hayoung laughing non-stop when beagle line make jokes and teasing each other. Even though all of them came from wealth family, they still humble and not being an ass. From here also, Hayoung can see Sehun true colour. Usually, he keep his poker face and cold toward people but when he's around his brothers, Sehun is like a child. He laughing freely and his face look innocent. The boys scattered everywhere, some of them on the couch and some on the floor laying while watching tv (neflix).

"Guys, my sister is coming" Sehun said while collect the plates and garbage to clean up.

"Whyyyyy she is coming today?" Jongdae start to whined. It not like they didn't like Sehun's sister, Oh Yoona, but every time they met her, it must have something she will asked them to do. For example, being a fashion designer required her a model. Yes, they are her models. Some of them, like Sehun Jongin and Chanyeol used to be a model before as part time job before getting serious in business. The things that they dislike is when the models keep flirting with them until they owned the 'Playboy' title. Truth, they are naughty but they are not the type who sleep with any women. Sometimes, they just let it go and helped Yoona as a friend. Speak of the devil, they heard someone entering the password and get in,

"Hi guysssss...." A woman with long hairs, pale white skin, beautiful and tall. She's perfect. Xiumin and her hug each other, they are in the same age that is why she more comfortable with him.

"Noona, why are you coming here?" asked Yixing curiously.

"Oh, I want to give Sehun his clothes, beside I have something to tell you guys" Yoona grinning widely.

"Don't tell us..."

"Yes! You guys are going to be my models for my new collection!" all of them groans.

"It's not bad guys, come on!"

"Noona, you knew why we don't like to be your models." Said Chanyeol

"I've a good news for you guys, you don't have pairing with my models"

"Yes!" all of them shouted eagerly. Especially Junmyeon, he already had a fiancé and they will get marry soon. She wouldn't be pleased.

"But, exceptional for you my little brother. You will pairing with Hayoung for my couple collection." Hayoung shock,

"No unnie, I'm glad you choosing me. But I don't know how to walk as a model" Yoona smile

"Don't worry Hayoung-ah, you have time to learn. Beside you can come to my studio, we can practise and spend time together. Don't be awkward with me, mom and dad already told me everything. You might not remember but I love to played doll with you, back then I wished I had a little sister instead of a little brother, especially the annoying one." Sehun just rolled his eyes hearing his sister words. They were like love and hate relationship.

"Thank you Unnie..." Hayoung said in relief. Not longer after that, all of them including Yoona went back leaving only Sehun and Hayoung.

"I had so much fun today oppa, thank you" Sehun just smile and both of them heading to their room.