Chapter Twelve (12)

Heechul pulled Hayoung sit on the chair he sat before and give her another keyboard and mouse to use.

"You look like someone who playing games a lot, should we have a match?" Hayoung's puzzled with the sudden request and he even didn't care about who is she. Hayoung look at Sehun as his face showing, 'I told you, he's crazy'. Hayoung grab the mouse and looking at Heechul.

"Okay, let fight". The games result already knows, Heechul wins. As expected from game mania.

"You are not bad, I'm starting to like you." Hayoung smile

"When I was a child, I always play games with my father." Heechul turn into Sehun

"Don't you go to work today? It weird see you here, you are a workaholic person" said Heechul who eyeing Sehun who sat on the couch while reading a magazine.

"Nope, I'm on my leave today." Heechul laughed.

"Wow, it's been a long time a person named Sehun took a day off. You should be honoured Hayoung-ah. He spend his day off with you." Sehun just ignored Heechul, he knew if he reacts to his joke he will teased him more.

"So Hayoung, you already decide if you want take over this company?" Sehun asked Hayoung who keep watching the entire office.

"I don't know, beside I don't have any knowledge about business. It will going be disaster if I take over this company now." Hayoung sighed

"Don't worry Hayoung-ah, you can ask me anything regarding this company, besides Sehun can teach you about business, I think he more than glad to help" Heechul winks to Hayoung. After bid a goodbye to Heechul, they are heading to somewhere else.

"Where are we going to?" Hayoung looking at Sehun who driving calmly.

"I want to buy a new tie and some clothes. Usually Mrs Jung bought it for me since she knew my taste. But today I'm off, so think I'll buy it by myself." They keep walking until they reached at the shop Sehun always purchased. Sehun starts to shop, he choosing the tie without any emotion shown on his face. Hayoung chuckles, Sehun getting serious without any reason. Then she saw Sehun struggling with it. She get up and walk toward him.

"Want a help?" Sehun eyes meet her. Hayoung hands moving around the tie, Sehun feel ticklish on his chest, but he not bulging. His eyes start examines Hayoung faces. Starting from her forehead, her long eyelashes, not sure what her eyes colour but he think it was brown, her nose and lastly her pink lips. Make him want to taste it, he feel hot suddenly.

"Done..." Hayoung snapped Sehun imagination about her. Hayoung look at his eyes who been staring at her for a few minutes.

"What's wrong, is there something at my face" Sehun cleared his throat, looking for an excuse. Suddenly, his phone was ringing. God saves his life. Sehun broke his eyes contact with Hayoung. Hayoung just confused with Sehun sudden weird behaviour. She just shrugged her shoulder and make a tour around the shop. Sehun turns his back, he exhaled a relief breath. He feels sweating and hot for no reason. He shouldn't do that at the first place, he thought.