Chapter 2

NEW CHAPPTTEERRRR!!! YAAY!!! Now this is where it gets a little mixed up so just wait and see (it might also be a little awkward)

Jessie's P.O.V

I woke up to see that my bedroom wall color had changed from light green to blue. My white bed sheets were replaced with aqua sheets instead. I was confused at first, but then I understood.

"Just a dream." I said to no one. I fell back asleep... And woke up with the same setting.

"Ooookkk, this has to be a dream." I said. I slammed myself into a wall real hard to see if a could pass through. I didn't. What made things worse is that it actually hurt. Where was I?? I decided to look at the mirror. I turned around just in time to see... W.T.F. What was Harry styles doing here?!?NUDE?!?!?!?!! I quickly covered my eyes and went to a closet. I opened it up. Shirts, pants, shorts, here! Boxers! I put them on, relieved that I didn't have to see that sight again. I put a some pants on, then a shirt and a sweatshirt that said "Jack Wills" on it. Jack Wills?? Weird. I heard a honk, so I grabbed the phone that stood on the shelf and went out of the weird bedroom, and stepped into the huge living room. Woah. The house was huge. I heard the honk again and went outside. OMG it was cold. And cloudy, like London. It was London. A person was leaning on the car, waiting for me.

"Mr.Styles, we're late, we must get going before-" I went up to him and stopped.

"Who are you?" My voice sounded deep, like that actual Harry, but with no British accent.

"No time for jokes Mr.Styles." As he pushed me into the car.

"Wait!" But the car drove off.

I looked at each of the boys.

"I can't believe One Direction are right In front of me." I said.

Louis and Zayn started whispering into each other

"Harry this is no joke, you need to stop doing this, mate." Liam said.

"I'm not kidding! My name is Jessie Proud, I'm fifteen and I live in Houston, Texas!!!"

"You're seriously going to piss Paul off, ya know." Niall replied, not believing me. His accent was even thicker than it seemed. After an hour of this, I finally confessed.

"OK, you guys caught me, I was kidding." I said with a fake smile. I had to figure this out on my own.

"You can stop using that accent now." Louis said.

"Uhh... Yeah.. Sorry kinda got used to it." I replied in a deep fake accent. This was gonna be harder than I thought. We went in the studio and started recording.

"Atleast I have his voice." I mummer.

"What?"Zayn asks.

"Nothing." The accent is horrible, I need to look at YouTube desperately. About Harry and British people.

Harry's P.O.V

"Jessie wake up!" Someone shouted. Who was Jessie? I strode up to feel clothes on me. Hadn't I slept naked? I looked at the clothes. WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID I HAVE BOOBS?!?!

Oh. Lord. I jumped out of bed and looked at the room. It was nice, for a girl. I looked in the mirror. My curls!! What happened to my curls!! My eyes has transformed into a pale blue. What was happening!?!

"Jessie Clover Proud!! Your going to miss the bus!" The voice called. I think she was talking to me.

"Uhh...I'm coming." My voice had changed into a girls voice, but my accent stayed. I looked into the closet. I had to stay put until I knew what was up, so I obeyed the woman. I got some capris, a baggy t-shirt, and a sweater. I seriously had no problem looking at "myself". I got the blue Adidas backpack laying there and went outside. The house was not that big, but just right. Someone started pushing me.

"Get youy big buth moving, I'm gonna bee lathe." Said a kid who looked about eight, with one of his front teeth missing. I moved out of his way and into the kitchen.

"Are you sure your gonna wear that?" Said the woman, who I believe is my "mom". The kid might be my "brother". I feel sad for the girl. Having to deal with a kid like this must me horrible. Thinking these thoughts, I headed over to the table and looked at the food in front of me.

"Am I suppose to eat this?" I asked the woman.

"No, we're suppose to feed it to the neighbor's dog." She looked at me for a second and went back to work. Was she serious?

"So am I suppose to, like, take it over to the neighbor?"

"She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Jes, wake up." She answered.I ate a cereal bar with a weird feeling in me.

"Umm...so where are we headed?" "Mom" looked at me like I was a mad man.

"To SCHOOL!!" She had a god-please-help-me-face.

"Ok, let's go."

"Kid, you take the bus, just in case you forgot. It's right across the street."

" Your just like your dad you know, always getting late." She sighed as I ackwardly walked out the door. Once I was out I almost fainted. The heat was killing me. This was definitely not London. I directly took of my jacket and stuffed it in the backpack. There were only three kids at the bus stop. One was Emo, the other one a wannabe, and the last one was a girl eagerly waiting for me.

"Jessie, come on!!" As she dragged me in the bus.

The girl, her name was Celine, dragged on and on about... You guessed it. Me and the boys. How did I get in this mess??

Another authors note- Hoped you liked it COMMENT PEOPLE TNKS I LOVE Y'ALL HOMIES!! I wonder what's going to happen next... Even I don't know. But I know how they switched places.... BUT IT'S A SECRET!! You guys are gonna crack up laughing! But that's at the end of the book. Like probably months later. Oh well.

Authors note The Third- 

This chapter is dedicated to Harry_Styles_Lover_ because she has an a Brilliam story. I LOVE IT!!

Authors note times 4-  

NdbdjdnfhdjdndhejneILOVEONEDIRECTIONjrjdjjdbfjdklsodjdnhdufjfANDHIPPOEShdbhfnfjkdnchfufjANDYOULOVELIEZjenhfjfhrYAHTHATSKINDAjfnfgnALLBYEEE!!

SwitchedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara