"If they paying right, I ain't turning shit down." He responded. "Who is the John nigga you was excited about on the phone?" I sat back and laughed. His little jealousy was cute but he had nothing to worry about with John Cannon. He is not my type. I just admired his work.

"You don't know who John Cannon is? One of the dopest news anchors right now? He has his own show called The Morning Show. He wants me as a guest. I guess I'll be back in New York soon." I replied. I saw he wasn't as excited or interested in the conversation as I was. "You really don't know who John Cannon is?" I said as I grabbed my phone to google him. "Him." I said showing him the phone. "You never seen his show?" I asked but I already knew the answer. Hood niggas didn't too much watch the news and Gabe definitely doesn't have the time to do so.

He took my phone and scrolled down the google images before handing the phone back to me. "Nah. Tell him you not doing it." He said handing me back the phone. "What? Why not? If I'm availa---" he cut me off "I just said you aint doing that shit." He got up from the bed and went into the bathroom shutting the door.

"No. Not this shit. Not right now. What is wrong with you? Why can't I? I don't tell you who you can and cannot work with." I said leaning on the door frame of the bathroom while he brushed his teeth with the toothbrush he left here. I thought it was cute how confident he was when he left it that he would be back.

"You fucking with me right now. Don't play dumb Case. I saw that shit last night." He snapped back at me. I could tell he was pissed for real. I thought he was playing but now to see he's serious, I am so lost. "Saw what? What are you talking about?" I continued genuinely confused.

He walked back into the room, grabbed his phone and pulled something up before throwing the phone back at me. I saw it was a video from the Late Night Show so I pressed play.

"And we are back on The Late Night Show with our special guest John Cannon. So have you watched the video from #LawyerBae over the weekend?" Stephen asked John. I sat back and continued the video clip from YouTube. Stephen cut to the video of me snapping on Phil then back to John. John then apologized to me directly on live TV and thanked me on behalf of all black men. I can see why Gabe would be angry but he has to trust me. John Cannon is NOT my type. He should know that. No matter what, I wanted this to work between me and Gabe even if that meant missing out on something I would love to do. I let out a deep sigh before responding and giving him back his phone as he sat on the bed smoking. I went to open the window before laying back on the bed.

"If you don't want me to do it, then I won't. I'll call Tabitha and tell her no but hear me out first. You have to trust me Gabe. I didn't even see that video or watch that last night. And I definitely aint feeling John Cannon. I was just excited because I always watch his show and would love to be on it. There's nothing there. He's far from my type. How about you come with me? I'll ask Tabitha to get with Mia to see when you're available so you can be there." I asked trying to reason with him but I could tell he wasn't having it.

"You think I want to watch from the background while some nigga flirt with my girl on national TV? I will fuck you and him up Case." I knew where he was going and I respected that. I really just wanted to do the interview. If it was anyone other than Gabe, I would've ignored them completely. I really liked Gabe and I did not like fighting with him.

Once I got back on the plane headed here, all I wanted to do was cry. My stubborn ass lost the one good thing that happened to me in such a long time. I was surprised to see him at my door last night but I was still so angry and hurt. But, I understood we had a lot to learn about each other.

"Okay. Fine. I'll call Tabitha." I told him. I was about to get up and cook breakfast when I remembered I promise my mom last night that I would take her and my grandmother shopping. "SHIT!" I said as I jumped up.

"I forgot I promised to take my mother and grandmother out. I need to get on the road. You coming with me?" I asked turning to face him with a huge smile. "We're coming right back. We'll only be there for a few hours. I promise." I told him.

I could tell he was hesitant. He didn't bring any bags with him so I knew he needed some clothes. "You have some jeans and a T-Shirt that you left here my birthday weekend. I'm taking them shopping. I might be nice and include you in that too." I said as I turned around and walked towards the bathroom to get in the shower.

I connected my phone to the surround system and turned on my 90s R&B playlist. I never heard a response from Gabe. I figured he didn't want to go so I brushed it off. It was selfish of me to ask him to go, he came here for me not to spend time with my family.

Hey DJ, keep playing that song, all night, on & on & on. I sung loudly as I got in the shower. My bathroom is fairly large. As you walk in, there's a double vanity on each side and a large bathtub straight back with large bay windows. The bathroom was an all white and gold color scheme. My shower was to the left of the bathtub with large glass sliding doors. There was a seat to the back side and a large rainfall shower head above with LED lights that was synced with the music. As I rubbed the shampoo through my hair, I felt Gabe open the door and get in.

He wrapped his arms around me as I stopped washing my hair. I really loved being in his arms. Before I knew it, the shampoo was rinsed out of my hair by the overhead shower. Both the perks and cons of having this damn overhead rainfall shower head. I turned towards him and stood on my tip-toes to kiss him. He immediately wrestled his tongue into my mouth as we stood there tongue wrestling for what felt like hours.

He broke the kiss and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist as he pinned me against the bathroom wall. I laid my head against the wall as he slowly shoved his way inside me.

"Con---ahhhh" I was cut off as he made his way inside me entirely, every single inch. I was trying to ask if he was going to grab a condom but he shut me up fast. He had me trapped so I was forced to enjoy this painful pleasure.

"Go slow, Gabe, please." I whispered in his ear. He ignored me completely as he aggressively thrusted himself in and out of my body. "Ohhhh SHIT, Gabe. It hurts." I tried to move but he tightened his grip on me leaving me no more room to move. I was forced to take it. It felt so good but hurt so much at the same time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to bury my face in his shoulders so that he couldn't see the pain in my face. Good thing we were in the shower so he couldn't see me crying.

He wrapped one arm under my ass as he continued to thrust aggressively inside me and used his other hand to pull my head back from his shoulder and back against the shower wall. He leaned into kiss me as he re-positioned his grip around my waist.

I felt myself about to climax as my legs started to shake and my toes curled. He sped up letting me know he was about to climax too. He stared into my eyes as he bit his lip. "FUCKKKKK." He yelled as he slowed his pacing and erupted inside of me. He let me down and sat on the shower seat as I regained my balance.

My legs, inner thighs, and insides hurt. This was about to be a long day. I finished showering and got dressed. I debated over heels and sneakers for a good minute before finally getting dressed. It was the middle of Fall, my second favorite season other than winter.

I decided to wear my Unapologetically Black wide neck long sleeve t-shirt that hung off my shoulders, some light blue high rise distressed and ripped jeans, and my YSL Sparkle Boots with the matching clutch. As I stepped out my closet, I noticed Gabe laying on the bed watching TV.

I walked over to my vanity to do my hair and he looked at me and laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked him. "Ya legs aight?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes at him before letting my hair down to air dry and calling my mom to let her know I was about to get on the road.