Chapter 6

-GABE-

I took a quick shower so that I could get back to Casey. I sent Marc to go get her after my set after I saw her dancing down there with her friends. Although I wouldn't show it, I was happy to see her.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off before throwing on a white t, some balmain jeans and the OVO 8's. I stepped out the room and got into rotation. I figured Casey wouldn't mind since I sat them in the room where they could view the concert on the big screen. After a few rotations, I knocked on the door and let myself in only to find Casey, Bree and Michelle knocked out on the couches. I just laughed and closed the door back.

I got back into rotation and sat on the couch next to Kev while drinking some Hennessy.

"What you doing with my cousin nigga?" Kev said.

"Not shit. She in there sleep." I said pointing to the door.

"How you get her stubborn ass here though?" he asked.

"I didn't. She bought the tickets." I smiled before passing him the blunt.

"Listen bruh, she crazy as hell yo. She's a force to be reckoned with. But she'll do whatever for the ones she love, especially to protect them." Kev said before hitting the blunt. "She's loyal to a fault." He continued.

"Aight nigga. I aint tryna hear ya sap ass stories." I told him tapping him on the chest as I took a drink.

"I'm just warning you." He added. I nodded to let him know I understood. We went through about five or six more rotations. We had to leave in another hour to head to the after party. I looked up when I heard the door open where Casey and her friends where sleeping. I saw Casey come out first fixing her clothes. When she noticed me staring, I nodded at her as she smiled back.

Her and her friends headed to the vanity in the room to fix their hair in their mirror. I saw her pop a mint before coming to sit between me and Kev. Bree and Michelle sat on the opposite side of Kev.

"What's up?" I said blowing the smoke away from her face as I placed my arm around her shoulder. "Nice to see you Mr. Miller." She said as she smiled up at me before leaning back. "Gabe." She chuckled as I corrected her.

"So what you and yo girls got going on?" I asked her. "I'm about to go finish my nap." She added. I took a puff from my blunt before passing to Kev. "Nah. You're going to this afterparty with me." I added without looking at her. I knew she was going to give me some funny ass look.

"Aye Mel." I yelled to my homie who was sitting by the cups, "Pass me three of them of cups." I sad as Mel grabbed the cups and passed them to me. I passed a cup of Henn to her girls. "Did you drive?" I asked as she took a drink.

"No. We ubered." She said. We were distracted when Marty bust through the door with my bodyguard Big Jeff. "Leaving in 10." Marty said.

"Come on." I said as I grabbed Casey's hand and helped her off the couch. She was looking good as hell tonight. That skirt hugged her ass and waist perfectly. If she wasn't careful, I was taking her home with me tonight.

"I can uber." Casey said as she tried to snatch away from me. I grabbed her hand tighter and pulled her close to me to walk out. She again snatched away and stopped walking. "Gabe, I'm not trying to be on pictures with you. I don't need that. Its bad for business and it will be a conflict of interest. I'm trying to do what's best for you." Right there I could see what Kev was talking about, she looked out for those she cared about. But she didn't even know me. I looked at her and could tell she was serious as she stood there with her arms crossed. Bree and Michelle were walking up with Kev.

"It's cool bro. I'll get them there." Kev told me. I dapped them up and took one last look at Casey as her stubborn ass still stood there with her arms crossed. "Come on yall" I heard Kev say as I caught up with my team.

"Yo, who was that?" Mel asked with a smirk on his face. I already knew what this nigga was thinking. "Nobody for you nigga." I said as we all got in the SUV. Jeff, Mel, Rod, Marty and I were riding to the party together and everyone else was in the other car. Mel immediately sparked a blunt. Right on time. "She bad as fuck." Mel added as he passed the blunt. I let out a lil laugh as I took a puff from the blunt. "Try me nigga." I said looking at him. "Damn nigga. You cuffin bitches now?" I laughed at his dumb ass as I passed the blunt to Rod.

"That's lawyerbae." Rod added with a smirk. I knew he was referring to that shit on TheShadeRoom. I thought about what Casey said as we were walking to the car and I thought it was best to not respond. We got to the club and I got out happy as hell to see Casey. We made our way through the club to the VIP. I was the only appearance here tonight so the VIP was blocked off for only those on my list. I scanned the section for a second and didn't see Casey. I saw Kev over in the corner talking to some bitch.

"My nigga OG in the building." I heard the DJ say as the club went wild. I nodded at him to let him know I see him as he played one of my songs. I watched as two bottle girls made their way towards me.

"From the lady in the white." She said as she sat down two bottles of Hennessy in front of me. I looked towards the direction she pointed and noticed Casey dancing with friends. She motioned her drink towards me and mouthed Cheers.

"She said she enjoyed the performance." The bottle girl said before walking away. I smiled at Casey as she turned around and continued to dance. I was interrupted when my niggas walked up talking shit. I poured me up a drink and went towards the railing to look out over the club.

I watched Casey all night dance and sway her little hips. I respected her boundaries. I know she didn't want to be spotted out with me and I couldn't do anything but respect it. I knew she was only looking out for me. I could tell from her vibe at the show that she was feeling me. Her friend's comments only solidified it for me.

I thought about the many ways I would bend Casey's ass over and make her apologize for that smart ass mouth of hers. I don't know what niggas she had before me but I would fix that shit for sure. I continued to drink from my drink as I nodded my head to the music.

I felt a soft touch on my arm and looked to my left to notice Casey. I was surprised to see her so I flashed a quick smile before looking back out over the crowd. She poured me some Henn before topping off her cup.

"I came to say bye. We're about to leave when I finish this cup." She said. I nodded as I continued to look out over the crowd. "When do you leave?" She asked. "In the morning, why?" I looked back at her to see what she was trying to do.

"Just asked. Well have a safe trip home. I enjoyed myself, OG." She said as she walked away winking at me. I watched her make her way back to the dance floor as she finished her drink. And just like she said, she left right after but not before looking back up at me and smiling.