Chapter 4 : Cafeteria Confession

*RRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG*

Again with my alarm. 

I slowly get off my bed, went to the toilet to brushen up. 

Went down the stairs, remember I was alone in that house. 

*DING DONG*

Someone's at the door? At 6:30am? Seriously? Is the newspaper man late or what?

Me: Who's there?

No one answered, so I slowly open the first door, cause we have 2 doors actually, on the inside part is the wood type one, on the outside is the net type. 

When I opened the door...

        "AL! We heard about your mom so.... we came here cause we knew you had no one here?"

Thank God, it's just Jesse and Tiff. Well, I have a feeling that Aunt Lucy called them that's why they're here.

        "Nah, it's okay. She's okay." I open the front door, let them in and hurridly went up the stairs to prepare for school. It's like they're picking me up. 

*AT SCHOOL*

I don't know why but I do get the feeling that today's "quiet-life" would be ruined by someone. I don't know yet, I can just feel it. 

        "Hey AL, what happened to your mom anyway?" Tiff was worried, I know, it's we're sisters.. So if ever my mom is in trouble she would be there for me, and it's the same for me. 

        "She got dumped." I nod my head two times to say that, yes, she really was. I mean, It was the stupiest thing ever.. Letting you kill your own self just to some guy.

        "Dumped?! you mean?.. Is he having another affair? or already have kids? or was caught on act? which one is which?", Tiff said it with her big eyes wide open looking straight at me.

        "None of which. He's inlove with a HIM.", he's gay in short. 

        "What--?! dude! that's like----", Tiff was really shock, and was completely out of words to talk. Jesse in the other hand was quietly listening. He doesn't seem too surprised. 

        "How's your mom?" Finally Jesse talked. 

        "Like I said, she's okay. Aunt Lucy's there, so it's gonna fine." We continue walking to our room, where we foun out that our Literature teacher was not feeling well and can't come to class. weird, we have no Lit class today.

*AT THE CAFETERIA*

        "Bomber. Why can't our teacher be more healthier? I mean, Literature class is my favorite." Tiff is awfully sad about it, while me? I'm just cool with it, I really don't like her, she makes me out of my shell. 

        "You? TIFFANY HARRIS actually love a subject? that's not right." Jesse laughed out loud while drinking his cold white coffee. 

        "Shut up. I do get something in that class.." Tiff smiled, and pinched Jesse's chick. 

        "Ouch! that hurts..." Jesse was mad, well not really

        "AL! so how's your mom?" Someone from my back suddenly puts his hand on my shoulder, I was eating my favorite food, which is pizza! why would anyone ruin that moment?! Over reaction, well who's this person? 

I turn my back and..

        "Anderson..." I was not schock, I was simply assuming that this would 0.1% will happen today. Wait? Why was I assuming that anyway? nevermind.