Sos

Elle's POV
Elle stood there trapped and scared. Hoping, praying, that Noah could do something. She couldn't move due to the fact that any movement from her would cause both hers and Gia's death. Gia was scared so was Elle, but they both couldn't do anything about their situation.

"Elle?" Noah asked.
"Yeah?"
"I love you." Noah fired his gun at the man by Gia. Noah dove in front of Elle, shielding her from the bullet. Elle screamed as he went down. The man who Noah had shot, shot Dan attempting to shoot Noah as he fell. Elle wrapped her arms around Noah.
"Noah why did you do that?!" Elle sputtered through tears. Noah didn't answer. He was too shocked by the pain. The billets has gone clean through him and hit the side of the car. Gia, once free, got in a drove it off to get the police. Elle and Noah were alone.

"Noah please." Elle begged, but she didn't know what for. She put her hand on the opening by his heart. She cried as she watched him slip into unconsciousness.

"Noah!" She shouted as he closed his eyes. She began to use her full force to beat his chest to try and keep his heart going. She screamed and screamed his name until a cars pulled up. It was the Flynns, the police, Gia and the girls, and an two ambulances. Two police officers had to pry Elle away from Noah. She thrashed and writhed against their touch. She was handcuffed to the ambulance doors so she could be treated. She watched as they loaded Noah into the ambulance she sat in and the dead men into the other. She let years fall down her face. She sat it the ambulance with the Flynns and Noah on the way to the hospital. They'd just been there hadn't they?

Mrs. Flynn's PoV
She watched as her son, her boy, was loaded into an ambulance bleeding out from a bullet wound. She couldn't hold back the tears. She fought with the EMTs to let her and her family and Elle ride in the vehicle on the way to the hospital she had watched Elle silently cry while they did everything they could to save Noah. Lee held her, rocking her back and forth, the whole way to the hospital.

"Are you Noah's mother?" One of the EMTs asked.

"Yes." She said in a shaky voice.

"Will he be alright?" She asked with a glimmer of hope.

"We can't make any promises." The EMT said.

Noah's PoV

It came back in flashes. He heard Elle screaming his name. He felt her hands on his chest. He watched her be pulled away. He heard her soft crying in the ambulance. He woke up with a jolt. He was in the hospital. Elle  was asleep in a chair next to the bed holding his hand. He squeezed her hand gently to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Noah!" She exclaimed and wrapped him in a hug and kisses him.

"Easy Elle my shoulder." He winced.

"I'm sorry I-I just thought you were dying." Tears started to roll down her cheeks.
"Noah I thought you were gone, they all thought you were gone." Noah gave Elle a make shift hug with his good arm.

"Elle I'm here." He said as she cried into his healthy shoulder. Suddenly the image of the sunny room faded away. He opened his eyes to extreme pain. They were still in the ambulance.

"Noah stay with us." An unfamiliar voice said.

"Noah!" He heard Elle whimper. And just like that, the world faded into black.