And Dan's your uncle (or not)

Elle's POV
As they pulled out of the parking lot Elle saw the Flynn's getting in their car. Noah and Lee both looked broken. She looked at her uncle who was driving the car. He looked scruffy. He was unkempt and messy. His car smelled like tobacco. His hair was a mess and his bear gut showed especially when he slumped at the wheel.

"So, what's your name?" Elle asked.

"Dan. Uncle Dan."

"Okay." Elle fidgeted she barely knew this man who was taking her back to his house. He pulled the car into an alleyway, parked it and turned to face her.

"Alright Elle, so here's how it going to go. You are my property you will not leave the house and you will satisfy me when I ask. Got it?" A maniacal look crept onto his face to replace the stressed one he'd had before. I have to call Noah!! She reached for her phone but he caught her wrist.

"Bu-But my Dad he was your brother I'm your niece!" Elle pleaded. He laughed.

"I'm not your real uncle Elle." He hit her across the face and she fell into darkness.

Noah's POV

Noah was crushed. He couldn't talk. His mouth was too dry. Elle was gone. He wouldn't ever get to see her. He knew he probably would when she came over to see Lee and them, but he still had this creeping feeling that the kiss outside the adoption Center was the last he'd get from her. He texted Elle after she left. She hadn't answered. She always answered when they were together. His fingernails dug into his palms as he balled his fist tighter. His mom turned to face him in her seat.

"Noah hun I know it's hard to let her go but we have to. She's with family now."

"We are her family." Lee said wiping away tears with his arm. Their mom sighed and turned back around in her seat.

"I just don't get it." Noah heard his mom say.

"Her Dad never said anything about a brother, to me or to her mother."

"Maybe they weren't talking even then." His dad suggested.

"No but he said they stopped taking when they found out they were going to have Elle."

"The legal papers were legitimate, and he looked like Rob." Noah's dad said.

"I just don't get it, something feels off. I don't know what but it feels off. It doesn't feel right." Noah let out a dry laugh.

"Really, we're about to take her in and some uncle out of the blue shows up and whisks her away. What part of that would seem right in any situation?" Noah said this with no emotion in his voice. The pain he was feeling was radiating off of his body like light from the sun.

Elle's POV
Dan took her inside his house. To Elle's horror there were six other girls there, naked, and afraid. Two of which were pregnant. He took Elle's hand and chained it to the post all the girls were tied to.

"Now stay there until I feel I need some fresh lovin." He said with a sick grin on his face.
Silent tears fell down her face.
"Noah." She whispered.

"Help me."