All is fair in love and war

Noah's POV
Elle sat there looking at him, shell shocked. He'd done this to her.
"T-They caused the crash." She whispered. Oh God! He had to try and cover it up.
"No Elle they didn't. It just feels like they did. It's not that bad their just a bunch of guys who do drugs. I'm in no part of it I shouldn't have lied and I'm sorry." Elle looked like she was just hit by a semi, confused and fear stricken.
"Which one is it Noah?" Noah looked down. He'd said too much. Elle had him at a cross roads. He couldn't lie and he couldn't tell the truth.
"Noah, which one?" He buried his face in his hands.
"Elle, I.."
"Which one Noah?" Noah looked into Elle's beautiful blue eyes. He had to tell her.
"They caused the crash. Elle I'm so sorry-" before her could finish apologising Elle pulled him into a hug. He felt her hands ball up into fists holding his shirt. He felt her shake as silent tears rolled down her cheeks. It was paralysing. They sat there like that for what felt like hours. Her soft sobs quieted and she slacked. Noah drew back still holding her. She'd fallen asleep. He sighed and laid her down on the bed. And sat down in the chair by the door. When everyone came back. He took off. Leaving Elle sleeping peaceful in the safety of the hospital.
His phone rang.
"Noah, have you thought about my offer? I would hate for that girl to get the shirt need of the stick again." Noah was mad. But he couldn't talk it out over the phone. He needed to make them hurt. To make them bleed.
He was coming for them, all of them. This time he would make sure Jason's ribs were broken, sunglasses' sunglasses were shattered, and their entire business destroyed. Messing with him was one thing, his family was a whole different story. He was going to get into a third fight.

Sorry for the short chapter guys I've been experiencing writers block and bad WiFi! Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote please! Also if you want more fanfics about various couples follow me and you will see how many fictional couples I ship😂