ᴮᴼᴿᴵˢ | ᵂᴼᵁᴸᴰ ᵞᴼᵁ?

[you ask Boris questions]

You and Boris sat on the top of an abandoned bulding, your feet dangling at the edge of the medium height building.

You closed your eyes and enjoyed the wind that hit your face, sending you shivers down your spine. It was a cold October morning.

Boris enjoyed the sight, a cigarette in his hand. Indeed, you two have been together. You just weren't into drugs as much as him.

You looked over at him, seeing him just look down. You opened your mouth to say something.

"Hey, Boris?" You asked. He looked up over at you.

"Yes?"

You tried finding the right words to say this, not trying to sound like other cheesy girls.

"Would you save me if I was drowning?" He looked back over at the city. He chuckled.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

You laughed, now looking down.

"If I fall into your arms, would you catch me?" You asked once more. He put his cigarette out and looked over at you.

His eyes bloodshot, pale face, dark curly hair, defined cheekbones with freckles all over.

"These questions seem like something is wrong, is there?" His thick (THICC-) Russian voice asked. You shook your head looking back out at the city.

"No, no it's just-I was just wondering"

Boris scooter closer to your cold body, now hugging you. You felt so good and warm in his arms. You smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I love you, okay?"

"Okay" was the last thing you said before planting a kiss on his soft lips.
-
Short cute one