ᶠᴵᴺᴺ | ᶜᴼᴸᴸᴱᴳᴱ

[your brother is leaving for college. Finn is there to comfort you]

It was a stressful day for you. Your older brother had been leaving for college. You both were so close and it was impossible to separate you two. Until now.

"Gah, I'm gonna miss you so much" you said, tears rolling down your cheeks.

You walked by him, being with him the whole time until you reached his gate. Finn had also been with you, making sure to comfort you when he left.

You guys grew closer to his gate, your chest tightening the closer you guys came.

You three stopped, your brother turned to you.

"This is it" he said. His eyes were watery, as for yours as well.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, I can't believe you're leaving" you said, pulling him into a tight hug.

Your brother wrapped his arms around your waist, spinning you around.

You enjoyed the last moments with him, and it was time for him to leave.

"Gate 102 is now boarding"

Your brother sighed and kissed your cheek.

"I love you so much, keep this for memories" he said, handing over his sweatshirt you always loved.

"And you" your brother spoke, going in front of Finn. He rested his hands on his shoulders.

"Take care of my sister. If I hear you hurt her, I will hurt you" he joked, causing you and Finn to laugh.

"No worries (y/b/n), I could never hurt her. She's too precious to me" Finn spoke, glancing over at you.

You blushed at his compliment. Your brother laughed, nodding his head.

"Take care guys, love you sis" was his last words. You tried holding it in, but you broke down right there. In front of everyone.

"I can't, Finn" you cried, Finn coming over to you. He pulled you into his chest.

"It's okay, (y/n), you'll be okay. I know it's hard" he said softly, carousing your head. His arms around your neck.

"I just can't believe he's gone now" you said, now pulling away from Finn. He nodded his head.

"I know, but it'll only be five months, baby. He'll be back before you know it" he said with a smile. He wiped your tears away, now making you smile.

"I love you so much, Finn. Thank you for always being here for me" you said.

"Of course, baby girl. Anytime. Now, let's go get some food and have a lazy day" he said, grabbing your hand.

"This is why I love you"

A/n: a short one 😬