ᴮᴼᴿᴵˢ | ᴵ ᵀᴼᴸᴰ ᵞᴬ ˢᴼ

[you meet Boris on a bus]

You got onto the grey bus, finding a spot all the way in the back. You were planning to run away from your shitty family for a few days.

You sat down and looked out the window. The sky grey and the clouds white, the rain pouring down.

You pulled out your headphones and clicked them into your phone. You turned on Chase Atlantic, humming along to the song.

It was 5:30 in the morning and it was pretty light outside. The bus made some stops picking up some reckless teenagers like you.

You wore a black graphic t-shirt and some black jeans, some beat up adidas and had your backpack with you.

It was filled with pop-tarts, water, gum, and some money. Enough to stay in a hotel for a while.

You looked out the window as the bus made another stop. A boy who looked fucked up walked into the bus, giving the bus driver money.

You examined his dark curly hair and freckles splattered all over his cheeks. His eyes bloodshot and he looked like a walking corpse. He glanced at you before taking a seat in front of yours.

You sighed and looked back out the window, minding your own business. He was pretty cute, but, he looked like he was drug dealer.

He shifted in his seat and unzipped his backpack, grabbing a pack of cigarettes out. He grabbed his lighter from his pocket.

He put the cancer stick in his mouth and lit the cigarette, now taking a puff and blowing it out.

This had caught your attention. You suffered from bad asthma and the smoke just caused you to cough.

You looked over to see him smoking like it was nothing. He wasn't really allowed to smoke on the bus so you decided to tell him.

"Uhm, excuse me, you can't smoke on the bus" you spoke. He turned his head, now making direct eye contact with you.

"Who says?" He spoke. He had a thick Russian accent. You found it cute. He took another puff.

"Well, it's a bus. You should know it's not allowed" you spoke. He shook his head.

"Whatever" he turned back around and kept puffing and blowing.

"Hey! There is no smoking on the bus, damnit!" The bus driver spoke into the speaker.

The boy sighed and put his cigarette out. You chuckled to yourself. He looked back at you, seeing you smile while looking outside.

"I Told ya so" you said, making him glare at you. He kept staring at you, which caught your attention. You looked at him.

"What?" You asked. He smirked and shook his head.

"You are beautiful" he said honestly, making you blush a bit.

"You aren't too bad yourself" you said, causing him to laugh. You thought he had the most cutest laugh.

"Well, I am Boris" he said. You smiled and nodded your head.

"I'm Y/n" you said.

"Krasivaya" he said. You grew a little confused, not familiar with the language he was speaking.

"I'm sorry-what?"

"I said Beautiful" boy, did he make you blush. He made you feel a certain way.

The bus came to a stop. You looked out and seen it had been yours. You sighed and grabbed your bag, getting up.

"Your stop?" He asked, a sad expression on his face. You nodded, frowning a little bit.

"Here" he pulled something out of his backpack. His phone.

"Type your number" he gave you the phone. You smiled, now typing your number in.

"See ya, Boris" you said winking before you walked off.