ᴹᴵᴷᴱ | ᴵᵀ'ˢ ᴼᴷᴬᵞ

[Mike comes out to you. You tell him it's okay to feel that way]

—SHORT IMAGINE—

Mike felt his head spin everywhere. He was so nervous to spill out the truth to you. The truth, that he was gay. But not just for any boy, for Will. Luckily, everyone was in his basement, having a 'party announcement'

You walked over to him. A little confused on why he was sweaty and nervous.

"Hey Mike" you kissed his cheek. He smiled and said a 'hey' back. You sat down on the couch next to Max.

Mike turned to the party.

"So, I've gathered you guys here for a-something I've been wanting to tell you" Mike stammered over his words. You were indeed confused, you all were.

"So...I'm gay" Mike said as he closed his eyes. He feared to open them up, thinking the whole party would be disgusted and leave him. Or the fact you would leave him.

You got up from the couch and walked up to him. You held his sweaty hands, now looking at his closed eyes.

"Open your eyes, Mike" you said softly. He shook his head, squeezing his eyes tight shut. You sighed and let go of his hands and put your hands on his cheeks.

You kissed the tip of his nose, Mike's eyes shot open. You smiled, seeing him have a scared expression on his face.

"You know, I'm not mad. You should know I could never be mad for this problem with anyone. I'm happy, In fact. That you weren't afraid to say this. I will always love you Mike, remember that" you said. Mike's Eyes got watery as you said that. You meant everything as well.

"So, who's the lucky boy?" You asked. Mike looked over your shoulder. You turned around, seeing Will. You've always known it would be him.

"Will. You guys would be such a cute couple, Mike. Now, go get 'em tiger" you giggled. He smiled and walked by you, now heading towards Will.

You turned, watching Mike bring Will up by his hands. They faced each other and smiled, looking in each other's eyes.

"Will...I'm gay for you. And I like you and think you're cute. You make me so happy and now, I've wanted to do this for awhile" Mike said before he pulled Will in for a kiss.

"WOOWEE" Lucas yelled while clapping, Dustin now whistling. You, Max and El laughed as the two pulled away.

"I like you too, Mike. I would love to be yours" Will smiled, now hugging Mike. And that was the day,

The day he came out.

A/n: I'm sorry if that was bad how I had him come out, I don't really know what to put, lol.