ᴿᴵᶜᴴᴵᴱ | ˢᴵᶜᴷ

[Richie Is Sick]

"Baby come here!" Richie whined as he tried reaching out for you. You shook your head and grabbed his medicine, pouring it on a spoon.

"Open your mouth first, Tozier" you spoke with a smirk. He frowned and crossed his arms. You walked closer and seen him shake his head.

"No! That shits nasty, I'm not taking that!" Richie yelled hiding his head in his covers. You sighed, trying to think of a way to have him take it.

"I'll let you do whatever you want with me when you get better" you sang. His head shot out the covers, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Promise?" He asked with hope in his voice. You gave a fake smile and crossed your fingers, holding it up behind your back.

"Promise, baby" you spoke and he opened his mouth. As soon as it was in his mouth, he made a face. You laughed and walked over to put it in the sink.

"Ugh, it's so nasty!" He groaned and sat back on his bed. He then sneezed, which followed by another and another and another.

"Woah, slow down there, Rich" you said and sat down on his desk chair. The Breakfast Club playing on his tv.

Richie was sick as you can tell. Got the flu from Bill and now you are the one to have to baby him while he still is sick. You didn't mind a bit, he would just be emotional while sick.

"Can you come and cuddle with me?" He begged. You looked at him, his brown eyes filled with lust. You shook your head and laughed.

"Your eyes are full of lust, Rich. There's no way I'm gonna lay with you if you're feeling-" he cut you off.

"No baby I swear, I just want you with me" he cried. You sighed and walked over, slipping under the covers with him. He wore nothing but shorts. His body feeling really hot.

"Jeez baby, you're body is hot!" You exclaimed. Richie grinned and wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"Not like that you idiot. I'm being serious" he frowned and groaned again.

"I hate being sick!" He moaned twisting and turning, causing you to almost fall off his couch. You felt bad for the boy.

"Hey, at least I'm here to help you"

Richie smiled and hugged you. His hot body hugging against your warm one. You felt bad for Richie, wondering how he's feeling.

"I love you" he giggled into your neck. You smiled.

"I love you too, Rich"