ᴹᴵᴷᴱ | ᴶᴱᴬᴸᴼᵁˢ

[Mike gets jealous]

You and Mike decided to go for a stroll downtown in Hawkins. It was a chilly evening, everyone bundled up in their coats and sweatshirts.

Winter was coming and some stores had put up their beautiful Christmas decorations. You loved Christmas, just not the cold weather very much.

"Gosh, it's so cold!" You said, shoving your hands in your pocket. You shivered a bit, making Mike chuckle slightly.

"It's not that cold, (y/n)" he said.

"Yeah, right, cause you're wearing tons of sweatshirts!" Your cheeks lightly turned a light pink color, along with your nose.

He shook his head, admiring the beautiful lights up. Night time in Hawkins was just beautiful, it always was when Mike walked downtown with his princess.

He wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him a little. You smiled and looked up, admiring his features. He looked down, his cheeks a bit red as well.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He asked. Your smile widened, shaking your head.

"You're just so cute, that's all" you admitted. Mike looked back in front of him, turning into a blushing mess. You loved when he was this soft with you.

"Hey! There's a coffee shop ahead! Wanna go inside and get something to warm us up?" You asked, pointing down the street. Mike nodded, picking up his pace at walking a little bit.

As soon as you two were in front of the small coffee shop, he opened the door for you, being the gentleman he is. Your lips curved into a smile.

The warm air collided with your face, making you relax a little bit. It was really warm in here, which made you happy. The smell of coffee filled your nose.

It was a small old vintage shop. You and Mike spotted it downtown all the time, but it was during summer when you did. You both walked up, looking at the menu list.

A boy around your guys age came up with a bright smile on his face. Light brown hair, green eyes and a killer smile. You smiled, tapping your finger on the counter.

"What May I get you, pretty lady?" He asked looking at you with heart eyes. Of course, you were too oblivious to see, but Mike wasn't.

Anger and jealous ran through him, making him want to just push the guy out the way and tell him you're his. But of course, he kept it in and acted like everything was fine.

"Could I get a hot chocolate?" You asked innocently. He smirked while writing down on his note pad. Mike balled his fist up, glaring at the boy. He looked up, facing Mike with the same smirk.

"And for you?" He asked. Mike still glared at him, ignoring how nice he was trying to be. He was too busy thinking about all the things he could do to him for ever laying eyes like that on his girlfriend.

"Mike?" You asked, poking his shoulder. He snapped back into reality, looking over at you and back at the guy. Mike smiled, wrapping his arm around your waist, pulling you close again.

"A hot chocolate as well" Mike said, placing his chin on the top of your head with a grin. The guy swallowed and glared, walking back behind the counter.

You both decided to sit down at a little table inside. You took a seat closest to the window, Mike taking one with his back facing the front of the shop.

You looked at Mike with a smile, knowing exactly what he was. Mike took his sweater off, getting a bit hot in the small shop. He looked over at you and grew clueless.

"What?" He asked, placing his pale hands on the black table. You chuckled and looked out the window, looking at people walk by.

"I know what move you pulled up there, Mr. Wheeler" you said, triggering him. He opened his mouth to say something, but not a single word came out.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" He nervously asked.

"You're jealous"

"Am not!" He fought back.

You smirked, raising your eyebrows. Mike avoided your staring, instead looking outside. He'd glance at you, getting quite annoyed on how you noticed so easily.

"Ugh, fine, I admit i was jealous!" He groaned, leaning back in his chair. You shook your head, looking down at your feet.

"Oh Mike, there's no reason to be je-" you were cut off by the guy placing down your hot chocolates.

"One for the boy and one for the beautiful girl" he smiled, throwing a wink at you. You sighed, shaking your head while putting your hand on your face.

"Hey, I'd be careful on what you're doing" Mike stood up to him. This grabbed your attention. The guy laughed, looking to Mike.

"Or what? You gonna kick my ass? A pretty lady like her shouldn't be with such an asshole like you, dude" he said.

"Oh really?" Mike asked, now getting ready to swing at him. The guy smirked. Mike then lost it and punched him straight in the nose.

"Mike!" You exclaimed, your hands over your mouth. Mike shook his hand, sputtering out curse words under his breath.

"We gotta go!" He said, grabbing yours and his hot chocolate. He trampled over the guy on the floor, clutching his nose and groaning in pain.

"Mike, why did you do that?!" You asked, trying to catch up with him.

"Because he called you beautiful and said you shouldn't be with an asshole like me"

You frowned a little. He slumped a little, making you feel bad.

"Mike" you said before grabbing the side of his face and pulling his soft lips on yours. Your lips move in perfect sync, you smiling through it the whole time.

"I love you and only you. Don't ever forget that" you said pulling away. Mike smiled.

"And I only love you, never forget that either, (y/n)"