ᶠᴵᴺᴺ | ᴵᴺˢᴱᶜᵁᴿᴱ

[Finn gets insecure]                           

You had been heading your way to the Wolfhard household. Mary and Eric were out of town for their anniversary leaving Nick and Finn at home.

You were happy to see your lovely boyfriend, knowing you haven't seen him since a long time. He was busy with concerts and filming leaving you both with short time to spend with each other.

You arrived at his house, knocking not too hard but not too soft. You tapped your foot, waiting for someone to open the door. It was raining outside, making the day a little gloomy. Soon enough, the door was opened, Nick appearing.

"Oh hey Y/n, Finn's upstairs. Might wanna check on him, he hasn't came out of his room in awhile" Nick spoke closing the door behind you. You nodded and gave him a small smile, making your way up to his room.

You walked down the hallway, stopping at Finn's door. You knocked lightly on his door.

"Finn?" You asked. He hadn't answered. You frowned a little, knocking again.

"Finn, I'm coming in" you spoke, twisting his doorknob. You opened it, revealing Finn sitting at the edge of his bed. It was really cold in his room and he had been wearing just a short sleeved shirt.

"Finn, it's cold, what are you doing in just a short sleeved shirt" you said rubbing the side of your arms. You glance over to see his window opened. You made your way over, shutting it.

You then heard sniffles come from him. You looked over and walked towards him. Soon you were in front of him.

"Finn, baby, look at me" you spoke lightly. He didn't raise his head, he kept it down, not wanting you to see him crying. You frowned a little, now worried.

You lifted up his chin with your finger. You broke at the sight you seen. His cheeks, red and tear stained. His eyes bloodshot with tears filling in them. This broke your heart into millions of pieces.

"Babyboy, what's the matter?" You asked moving his hair out of his face. He sniffled again and looked you in the eyes.

"I don't know how you like me, I'm so skinny and lanky and I hate it. I'm too pale, my hair looks like a mop and I'm just ugly" he spoke, more tears coming down his cheeks.

(Finn is amazing, like wtf?)

You now frowned, hearing the sobs of your loved one escape past his lips. You got up and held your hands out, asking for his.

"Hop up, babe" you said seeing him grab your hands. You helped him up and seen him look down at you. You smiled and grabbed the sides of his face pulling him closer to yours. You kissed away his tears, making him chuckle slightly.

"Baby, I could care less if you're pale and too skinny. I love you for you and no one can change that. You are so funny and caring and you make me so happy. Never forget that, okay cutie?" You asked seeing his lips curl up in a smile. He nodded his head.

"Good" you said before planting a kiss on his lips. You looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"I love you Finn Wolfhard"

"I love you too, Y/n Y/l/n"

You let go of him and walk over to his bed, pulling out his blankets. He watched you do it with a smile.

"Come on, let's cuddle, don't want my baby cold" you spoke taking off your shoes. He walked over, getting in bed with you. You decided to be the big spoon and have him be the little spoon.

"You know, I'm so lucky to have you Y/n" he said softly. You planted light kisses on his neck.

"I think I'm the lucky one here, Wolfhard. Girls would kill to be in my spot" you spoke with a laugh, continuing to play with his curls.

"Yeah, but you're the only girl who can make me smile. That's why I love you so much" he said.

"And I love you so much more"