PROLOGUE

october 12th › saturday › 12:34 pm

I was driving home from a midnight trip to the corner store for some snacks and it was pitch black outside, the only thing visible was the car lights shining onto the road to lead the way back home.

This road always gave me the chills. Daytime or nighttime. It's always secluded away from Lake Stone (my town). You barely ever see cars on this path because he only thing it leads to is a small corner store and some abandoned house in the middle of the woods that no one ever talks about for some reason.

The dumb kids at my high school say that a family was attacked there in 1982 with no trace of any harm or a weapon besides a bite of two teeth on their necks on the carotid arteries. They believe it was vampires, ha. But, they don't exist so the police ruled it as a wild animal attack, which made sense in the fact that the house is located in a forest.

My thoughts are shattered as a scream echoes through the wooded area I'm driving through and I jump in fear.

Suddenly a see a body laying ten feet down the road from me, all bloody at the neck. I hit my brakes really quickly and slow to a stop. I feel frozen in fear, I didn't know if I should continue driving, call for help (if there even was any around here), or check it out myself.

Well, I made the worst decision of my life and opened the car door, leaving my phone inside, stupidly, and walked up to the body. It was a middle aged woman with short brown hair and lifeless blue eyes that sent a shiver down my spine.

I leaned down and turned her head to the side so I could check for a pulse, but I froze at what I saw. There where two-teeth bite marks on her neck, just like the family from 1982. I screamed and jumped up, backing up.

Suddenly, I heard a 'woosh' echo from behind me and I swiftly turned around, my heart pumping so hard and fast I swear it would tear itself out of my chest at any moment.

I heard another 'woosh' from behind me and turned back around, I started hyperventilating. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm a goner. Holy shit, I'm a goner. I kept repeating to myself over and over again.

Then, I felt cold breathe down my neck and I froze again, shaking intensely, scared for my life.

I slowly turned around to see a tall man with an extremely pale face and completely black eyes, no white in sight. He opened his mouth wide with a hiss, exposing frighteningly sharp k-nines coated in blood.

The last thing I felt was a horrible painful piercing on my neck.

Then it went black.

Completely black.

⊶ ⊶ ⊶
A/N —
Spooky! How'd you like
the first part, well, prologue,
but, still! Comment your
thoughts, leave a vote, &
share with your friends!
Love you all!~~