Chapter 12 - I Thought You'd Never Ask

Start from the beginning

Izuku used his quirk and faced off with Todoroki, he used his fire. Izuku snatched one but it was only 70 points. 

GAME OVER!

We thought we lost but Tokoyami caught the one around his headband just in time. We all cheered and I high fived Tokoyami and Dark Shadow, while Izuku cried a waterfall of joy!

~Timeskip~

The girls and I were getting dressed in our cheer uniform, well... more like everyone stripped me and threw the clothes on me! Uraraka had to drag me out the bathroom. Once all of us made it outside we were all pissed and confused. Ponytail yelled at Mineta and Pikachu for tricking us and I hid behind Urakaka. 

Everyone gathers around and was about to vote until a couple of people dropped out due to purple eraser heads quirk. I'm up against Ashido, I walk over to Eijiro and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Good luck with your match! I know you can beat him!" He blushed a but smiled, "You too!" I walked with the rest of the girls and started to cheer with them!

Match 1

Izuku Midoriya Vs Purple Easer Head

Winner ~ Midoriya 

Match 2

Shoto Todoroki  Vs Tape Gugy

Winner ~ Todoroki 

Match 3

Pikachu Vs Vine Is Dead Girl

Winner ~ Vine Is Dead Girl 

Match 4

Lida  Vs Tech Pinky Pie

Winner ~ Lida

Match 5

Symphony  Vs Ashido

Winner ~ Symphony

Match 6

Ponytail  Vs Tokoyami

Winner ~ Tokoyami

Match 6

Eijiro  Vs Tetsutetsu

Winner ~ Tie

Match 7

Uraraka  Vs Bakugo 

Winner ~ Bakugo

Match 6.2

Eijiro Vs Tetsutetsu

Winner ~ Eijiro

Match 8

Todoroki Vs Midoryia

Winner ~ Todoroki 

During the whole match, I was crying because Izuku kept breaking his figures....After the match...I smacked him on the head for pushing himself too far! 

Match 9

Vine is Dead Girl Vs Lida

Winner ~ Lida

Match 10

Tokoyami Vs Symphony 

Winner ~ Symphony 

I don't know exactly why, but dark shadow didn't want to attack me...So I slide Tokoyami off the platform.

Match 11

Eijiro Vs Bakugo

Winner ~ Bakugo

Match 12

Todokroki Vs Lida

Winner ~ Todoroki

Match 13

Bakugo Vs Symphony 

Winner ~ Bakugo

Even though Bakugo couldn't burn my Ice, he was able to push my foot over the line. Once our match was over, I whispered in his ear, "Treat Izuku right, or I'll kill you. I could have killed you for bullying him in middle school, but I shipped you so I let my anger bottle up. SO if I hear that you break his heart, I'll kill you in your sleep~." I gave him a warm smile and walked away from the pale hothead who needed Midnight to be dragged off the stage because he was a bit scared.

Match 14

Todokroki Vs Bakugo 

Winner ~ Bakugo 

In the end, Bakugo was so pissed that Todoroki didn't bring it his all, so mad that he had to get chained up. But on the bright side I got a text from Izuku that he and Bakugo are dating now~ Glad everything turned out well.

~Timeskip~

I was waiting for Eijiro so we could go over to his house and watch a movie, "Symphony!" I look over to see him running towards me. Before I could open my mouth, he kissed me on the lips passionately. Of course, I kissed back, but once our lips parted he put his hands on my waist and looked at me in the eye. "Will you be my girlfriend?" A single tear shed from my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I thought you'd never ask."