Part 21 Captured

Oppa. I think we're on the run.

JaeHee said with a shaky voice. Seung Hyun frowned.

What do you mean?

He asked.

Hyun Joon is coming for us. I think my boss sent other people too. We need to hide. Both ourselves and the box.

JaeHee said as she stood up. Seung Hyun paid the bills and exited the restaurant.

I have a job here and I'm a celebrity. Where do you want me to hide?

Seung Hyun scoffed. JaeHee sighed as she slowed down her walking pace.

Oppa. Your safety, or your job?

JaeHee asked. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes.

I'm a vamp, if you forgot. I can take care of myself.

Seung Hyun said.

Well Hyun Joon is a vamp too, if YOU forgot.

JaeHee hissed back at Seung Hyun, leaving him speechless.

The two headed straight to Seung Hyun's house and started packing all their stuff into a few luggages.

Seriously. I think you're over reacting, JaeHee ah.

Seung Hyun said as he zipped up his luggage. JaeHee sighed.

Oppa. It's about your life, and mine.

JaeHee said as she, too, zipped up her luggage.

Let's go.

She said as she headed to the door. Seung Hyun followed closely behind. As soon as JaeHee opened the door, she was met with a painful shock throughout her entire body. 

Holy shit.

Seung Hyun said under his breath at the sight of JaeHee's unconscious body. In front of him stood Kim Hyun Joon with a taser. In a flash, Seung Hyun snatched the taser from Hyun Joon and pinned him down to the floor.

What the fuck are you doing?!

Seung Hyun yelled in Hyun Joon's face. He started gagging as Seung Hyun put more and more pressure on his neck.

Where... The box...

Hyun Joon said. Before Seung Hyun could reply, a needle jabbed straight into the back of his neck. His head felt heavy and his body was now weak.

Nice job, C25.

Hyun Joon said as he got up and gave the other guy a high five. Seung Hyun was fighting the urge to just close his eyes and fall into that deep concussion.

Come on, Seung Hyun. You know you can't fight this beautiful herb.

Hyun Joon smirked as he picked up another syringe of transparent liquid and jabbed it into Seung Hyun's torso. This time, Seung Hyun was done. He couldn't fight back the poisonous herb. His eyelids fell shut and his head hit the ground. He was unconscious.

Some mysterious place...

Time to wake up now~

Hyun Joon sang as he poked Seung Hyun's stomach with a thin metal pole. Seung Hyun groaned as his muscles started to feel tighter and tighter.