Part 10 His father's office

New building?

JaeHee asked as the limo pulled over at a drop off point of a tall building. She clearly remembered the picture of this building that her boss showed her.

Yep. Got it a few years ago. Three years I think.

Seung Hyun replied as he helped her get off the limo. The driver waved the two goodbye before they were led into the building by two security guards.

JaeHee looked around the classy interior as Seung Hyun spoke to someone who seems to be an employee there. It took a while for JaeHee to realise that Seung Hyun was done talking to the lady and was now standing beside her.

Seen enough?

He whispered into her ears. JaeHee jumped a little and snapped out of her thoughts.

Uh... Yeah...

She blushed at the sight of Seung Hyun smiling at her. He chuckled a little before slipping his fingers in between hers, leading her to the elevator.

I'll be at the top floor. There's a café at the third floor. You might want to wait there while I meet my dad.

Seung Hyun said as he pressed the button for the third floor as well.

I told the manager to let you have everything for free.

Seung Hyun smiled as the door opened at the third floor, revealing a fancy café with calm music playing in the background. JaeHee hesitated before stepping out.

I'll see you soon oppa.

She waved as the elevator door closed.

Seung Hyun's POV

I sighed as I watched the number on the screen increase all the way to 10. The elevator door opened to reveal that stupid door labelled "Mr. Choi".

Visits to my father's office was never good. I mean, how could it possibly be good? I took a deep breath as I knocked the door.

Who is it!

My father's annoying voice shouted from inside the office.

I'm Seung Hyun!

I screamed back. Some may wonder why I didn't say something like "it's your son". That's obviously because I don't see myself as his son. What sort of father would order his son to do stupid things all the time?!

Come in!

The anticipated reply was heard. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open, making my way to the table where my father sat with his legs resting on the tabletop.

*Scoff* Choi Seung Hyun. This is a high class building and you're dressing like a peasant?!

He scowled as he scanned my outfit and fiddled with the denim jacket that I was wearing.

It's not a fucking peasant's clothes! This costs more than your fucking suit.

I fought back as I showed my father the nicely carved out PEACEMINUSONE logo at the hem of my jacket. All I earned was that same old spank across my beautiful face by doing this. I held my cheek in pain as I glared at that old idiot.

I didn't raise you to be a fucking disloyal cunt.

He hissed and made his way to the so called "secret room" in the office. I scoffed as I ran my hand through my hair a few times.

Get you ass here.

He demanded. I had no choice but to follow his damn orders. I intentionally kicked a fancy chair on my way there, making my father glare at me. I ignored him, of course.

Choi Seung Hyun, I have an important task for you.

He said my full name which made my blood boil.

Make sure the business is running smoothly this few weeks. I will be going overseas for some important meetings.

He said which made me a little happy. I could finally trash his stupid business and make him beg me for money since I'll be richer than him.

And, make sure this is kept safe and away from everyone.

He said as he pointed to a box, sitting on a little stand, at the end of the alley. I scoffed. Seriously? A tiny box? What's so special about that box that could be so precious?

Yeah, sure.

I said sarcastically before turning away, walking out of the "secret room". Just as I was about to exit that stupid room, my father grabbed me by the flap of my jacket and pulled me back.

I turned to face him in frustration as he grabbed me by the collar and pulled me closer.

If you dare do anything funny, I will make sure you regret it. Understand me Choi Seung Hyun?

He spat in my precious face. I frowned and wiped my face before pushing him away.

Fuck off.

I stated bluntly and strode off fast enough, in case he tried to stop me again.

I sighed in relief as I entered the elevator. I pressed the number 3 where I had left my girl.

Narrator POV

Seung Hyun stepped off the elevator to find JaeHee sitting at one of the tables in the cafe. He smiled to himself as he made his way to her. She was sipping on a cup of mocha, oblivious to Seung Hyun's presence.

Seung Hyun quietly took a seat in front of JaeHee as she stared down at the table blankly.

Yah, I'm here.

Seung Hyun chuckled making JaeHee jump a little. She giggled and punched Seung Hyun's chest playfully.

You scared me oppa...

She whined. Seung Hyun felt his heart skip a beat. He was falling for her all over again.

Where do you want to go now? I'm pretty free.

Seung Hyun continued. JaeHee pursed her lips as she thought of something sweet that they could do.

Movies? Nah, that's too boring. Umm...

JaeHee thought out loud.

How about we just stay at home and cuddle each other till the sun sets?

Seung Hyun suggested with a cheeky smile plastered on his face. JaeHee giggled at Seung Hyun's playfulness.

Sure, why not? What's the worse that could happen?

She played along. The two continued with the dirty talk all the way home.

Place is inspected, cameras are set. All I have to do now is stay low and wait till my next instructions are given...

Author's Note

Thanks for reading
VOTE ✔️
COMMENT✔️
SHARE✔️

Next update soon