Chapter 5

As we continued walking through the forest, Pikachu and I were leading the way while Misty was behind us. Unfortunately, she continued to follow us. Misty screams once again and hold into a tree. "What's wrong, now?" I asked. Misty pointed to the side, "I think I see another bug, gross!"

Pikachu and I exchanged a look, and sighed. "Maybe it's a... Cow-terpie." Misty looked at me angrily and I chuckled and smirked. "That's not funny!" She said, "You know I hate bugs, and I saw one right over there!"

We saw a small bug Pokémon crawling toward us, and Misty hid behind me. I smiled, "A Weedle!" I pulled out Dexter, "Weedle. The stinger on this Pokémon's head guarantees that any attacker will get the point right where it hurts."

"A stinger, huh? Cool," I muttered. "Why are you so excited about a bug with a stinger? Make it go away!" Misty said. I rolled my eyes, "No way. I'm catching it." I grabbed Pidgeotto's Poké Ball from my belt and threw it, "Pidgeotto, I choose you!"

My bird Pokemon got out from the Poké Ball, standing tall in from of the small bug pokemon. "Pidgeotto, Gust Attack!" I ordered. Pidgeotto used the attack, sending Weedle flying backward.

Flying high in the air, Pidgeotto swooped down and send the shocked Weedle tumbling about all over the ground, dizzy and disorientated. I smirked. "Yes." Pikachu hopped to my shoulder, "Pika."

Weedle held it's head down to show the horn and went forward to strike. "Pidgeotto, watch out from it's Poison Sting!" I called and my bird Pokémon twisted aside so that Weedle will miss, then turned and swooped down once again, sending Weedle flying and crashing to the ground again.

"Okay, here we go," I said as I pulled out a Poké ball, "Weedle, I've got you now."

"Greetings," a voice said from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see a boy dressed as a samurai looking at me. "Am I addressing the Pokémon Trainer who comes from Pallet?"

"I'm a Pokémon Trainer from Pallet, but I'm a little busy," I said as I looked back at the Weedle on the ground. "I have found you at last," the boy said. I heard Misty gasping, "Ashley, look out!" I turned around again and saw the samurai boy holding a sword right in front of my face.

"Huh?!" I asked. "Pika?!" Pikachu asked. "T-That sword doesn't scare me, there's no way you're stealing my Pokémon," I said. "I am no Pokémon thief," the boy said as Misty ran to stand by my side. "Who are you then?" She asked.

The boy pulled his sword away from me, "I am samurai, I am also shrewd, fearless and completely invincible in combat!" He looked at me, "I have been searching the forest for you!"

"What do you want from me?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "A Pokémon match!" The boy said as he held up his Poké ball, "Let us see who triumphs!" I raised an eyebrow, staring at the weird boy.

There was a tag on my jeans and I looked down to see Pikachu, "Mmm?" Pikachu pointed behind us quickly, "Pika!" I gasped and quickly turned around for Weedle, "Weedle!"

The Worm Pokémon wasn't at the same place it was, and it was crawling away. I quickly threw the Poké ball toward it, but Weedle got away. I groaned in annoyance, "No..."

Pidgeotto flew down and catch the Poké ball in it's claws before flying toward me. I took the Poké ball, "Thanks, Pidgeotto." Pidgeotto settled on my arm as I looked at the samurai boy with a glare, "Thanks a lot. That Weedle got away because you got me distracted."

"Don't blame your failure on me. Your Pokémon handling is dim-witted and clumsy," the samurai boy said. I looked at him angrily as Pikachu and Pidgeotto looked at him angrily as well, "Oh, really? Pidgeotto did a good job, I was just about to catch that Weedle if you didn't came over and pull your sword on me! You want a Pokémon Match? You got it!" I glanced at Pidgeotto, "Pidgeotto, let's do it."