Chapter 13

I softly let go of Louis' warm arms as we decide to form a plan. "What are we gonna do about Aasim?" Louis asks. I look over at Aasim and see he's still knocked out from the car crash. "Well, we could try waking him up. Maybe slap him?" I state. Louis shrugs his shoulders, as he's pretty much clueless. "Worth a shot." He says.
I walk over to Aasim, and lightly slap him. No reaction at first. I decide to hit him across the face so hard, he's bound to wake up. I slap him once again and see him flutter his eyes. He then touches the spot I hit him, as I feel a bit guilty. "What the hell happened?" Aasim questions as he looks around the RV. I answer back with "Don't let me drive again." I see him smile a bit but still concerned about something. "Where's AJ and Tenn?" Aasim asks. "That's what we're wondering. We have no clue where the hell they are." I say. A shot of worry spreads across Aasim's face. "Are we going to try and find them?" Aasim questions. "No shit we are," Louis says. "Well, where the hell could they have gone?" Aasim asks. I say "Only God knows. Maybe someone took them from the crash?" Louis questions "Why would they take them, but not us?" I respond with "I don't know! We just have the find them! AJ is one of the only people I have left!" I feel tears start to build up at the edge of my eyes. I hold them back, to save the sympathy from Louis and Aasim.
"Well we should start walking if we want to find them," Aasim says. As we step out of the door, I remember Louis is still wounded from Violet shooting him in the leg. "Are you going to be okay to walk?" I ask Louis. "Yeah, I'll be fine." He says.

We set off onto our long walk. We decide to go south from the crash, hoping to find out where AJ and Tenn went. I notice Louis in pain halfway through the walk. "Want to hold my arm for support?" I ask Louis. He smiles at me, with my heart pounding out of my chest. His smile never fails to make me fall in love with him. "Sure." He says. He tightly grabs onto my arm, as he then looks deeply into my eyes. Aasim continues to walk straight ahead, letting me and Louis have a moment together.
Leaves fall around Louis and I, with the colours gold and orange around surrounding our boots. The crunch of the leaves always gave me a tingly feeling. Louis looks at the ground covered with golden leaves, and then looks at me. He finally says "Y'know whatever happens to me Clem, I will always love you, right?" I ponder into his brown eyes with a bit of worry. His eyes were the type of brown that was like a sweet chocolate. The way Louis looks at me, always made my heart instantly melt. "Nothing will happen to you, Louis. I'll make sure of it." I lightly say to him. I decide to tell him something I haven't ever told him before. "I love you, Louis. I always will." I softly speak to him. A glowing smile slides across his face, as he gently puts one of his hands on my cheek. I lean in for a soft kiss, as he kisses me back. I put my arms around his shoulders, as a small grin spreads across his face. Aasim looks at us and rolls his eyes. "Clem! We're trying to find your kid! Come on you lovebirds, hurry up." Louis rolls his pretty eyes, and says "He always ruins the moment." I add on and say "We should probably move along anyhow, so we don't get yelled at by him."
We continue our walk, as Louis continues to hold onto my arm for support. Aasim breaks the silence by saying, "We've been walking for two hours. We probably went in the wrong direction!" Louis replies by saying "Why didn't we turn around sooner then?" Aasim glares at Louis, ticked off he asked that question. "I don't fucking know!" Aasim says in frustration. Louis replies with "Well how the hell am I supposed to know?" "Just shut up, you annoying asshole," Aasim mutters. I see Louis get aggravated, by Aasim's comment. "Well if this wasn't for Clem, we could actually be somewhere eating food!" I give Aasim a look, and say "Excuse me? AJ isn't the only person we're looking for! We're also trying to find Tenn!" "We probably won-" Aasim says, but is quickly cut off by me. "Who is that up ahead?" I ask Louis and Aasim. They shrug their shoulders as I walk more ahead. "It's a group of people. Maybe they have an idea where AJ and Tenn are?" Louis suggests. "Psh yeah, they'll definitely know where they went," Aasim says in a sarcastic voice.
As I get closer, I notice one of the group members dragging a kid against the gravel road. "Hey, what are you doing to that kid?" I say loud enough for them to hear. One of them looks at us, with a big rifle in his hand. "What have you gotten us into, Clem?" Aasim says in a panic.
As I step closer to their group, I notice the kid who was being dragged against the gravel was AJ.
"AJ, oh my God!" I say in fear. I notice he has cuts and bruises across him. "Don't you fucking move." One of them says to us. I notice Tenn, standing in fear next to one of them.
"We're going to have to fight them, Clem, if we want to save AJ and Tenn," Louis tells me. I feel my heart sink into my stomach, as I realize what Louis says is true. These group of people aren't friendly, and won't go down without a fight.

(Hope you enjoyed that chapter! I'm probably going to wait until episode 2, to continue my story! Also, thanks for 3K readers! It's seriously so shocking! Anyway, if anyone wants to hmu on my Instagram it's @kthekitty1447. I'll be active on Wattpad, but I'll post a chapter on Wednesday or Thursday. Stay tuned :)