Chapter 11

I start to wake up, as I realize my surroundings. I notice someone is still carrying me. I look up and surprisingly see Louis. I scream, as he quickly looks at me with worry. "Hey! I told you I'd be fine!" Louis says. He lightly drops me on the ground, as I hug him tightly. The feeling of grasping Louis again feels like the world. As the rest of the group continues their walk, I decide to stop Louis. I kiss Louis softly, then put my hands on his shoulders. "Don't ever do that shit again," I say to Louis in a teasing voice. "I told you don't panic." Louis states. "How can I not panic, when I think the love of my life is dead?" I see Louis smile at what I say. "Love of your life, eh?" He says with a big smirk. "Oh shut up. Let's catch up with the others."
I see others give Louis and I dirty looks. Aasim then approaches me. He asks "So what's our next plan?" I answer back with "We should go to the countryside. We have to get out of here before we run into even more raiders." Aasim nods his head, then asks "Are we going to sleep tonight?" "Probably not. We just need to get out of here," I say. Aasim agrees with my plan, as he tells the others. I look over at AJ, and see him hanging out with Tenn. Once again, it's amazing to see he has a friend in an apocalypse of walkers.
About a half an hour into our walk, Violet walks up to me. "You must be quite glad Louis made it back." She says with a bit of an attitude. I shrug it off and say "I definitely am. He holds a special place in my heart." I notice she rolls her eyes, at what I say. "It's almost as if your world is fucking perfect." She mumbles under her breath. "Excuse me?" I question in shock. "Just when I found Sophie and Minerva again, they disappear. Maybe if you didn't plan to escape that camp, they'd still be alive." I stare at Violet in shock. Out of all the people, I didn't think she'd turn on me like this. "Those people would've killed us, Violet! You have to understand that," I explain to her. I see her get more worked up. "I fucking loved Minerva! Now she's gone. It's not fair how your life just falls into place, so damn perfectly." I clutch my hand into a fist, in frustration. I calmly say to her, "Why don't you just back off, Violet? I'm sorry you feel this way, but I can't do anything." She shakes her head, and says "You'll be more than sorry."  She takes off, to hang out with Tenn and AJ. I start to feel tense, with her anywhere near AJ. She practically made a death threat towards me, by saying "You'll be more than sorry."
I drift towards Louis, hoping he'll be able to comfort me. "I think Violet is starting to lose her shit," I state to Louis. He gives me an odd look and asks "Why?" I reply with "She's basically jealous of me. She also said that  I'll be sorry, for whatever reasons." He wraps his hand around my shoulder to comfort me. "Don't worry about it, Clem. I'll be here to protect you." I feel my heart melt, after I hear him say that.
A minute of silence passes by. Louis breaks the quietness by saying,
"For tonight we should maybe find a place sleep. It's starting to become late in the evening, so we should rest up." I don't completely agree with what Louis says. But I figure to keep everyone in the else group happy, we should find a place to sleep. After that, we keep moving. We want to get to the countryside, sooner than later. "Sure, we'll find a place to sleep tonight. Then we keep moving." I say. Louis responds back with "Sounds good."
We walk for a solid three hours. We find absolutely nothing. "Maybe we should just give up," Aasim suggests. "Just give it time," I answer back with.
A half an hour later, we find ourselves in the middle of nowhere. Doesn't look anyone has ever lived in this area. Suddenly in the distance, I see a house. I stand in shock, surprised to see a house in the middle of nowhere. "Told you Aasim. All you needed to do was give it time." I say to him. He chuckles, as the group runs to the house in excitement.
We run in the entrance door, not giving a shit if anyone lived here. The house seemed to be in decent condition. "Can we stay here, Clem? Please?" AJ asks with puppy eyes. "I'm sorry AJ, but this place is about forty minutes outside the city. Remember what I told you?" AJ sighs and says, "Always keep moving, and always stay away from cities." I smile and say "That's right. I understand this place is in the middle of nowhere but, we always need to be safe. Especially after all the stuff we've been through." AJ seems confused, but I hope he'll understand in the near future.
The house is a one floored abode. When you first walk in, the kitchen is on your right-hand side. To your left, a torn up living room is what's left. I walk over to the kitchen, to see if they maybe have food. I open a cupboard  and see tons of cans of food. I look at Aasim and yell his name. "Aasim! Come here. There's tons of food!" He walks over, and is just as surprised as me. "We should stay here. This place is in amazing shape, and there's tons of food." I reply with "Last time we fell right into this same trap. I say we take the food, and leave bright and early tomorrow." Aasim looks a bit disappointed about what I say, but then agrees. "I guess it's better to be safer than sorry." Aasim states.
I put all the food in a bag and leave it on the counter. I put some food in my bag as well, just in case.
We realize there are only about 4 rooms, so some people are going to have to share a bedroom. I walk over to Louis and ask "Are you fine with us sleeping in the same bed again?" He grins at me, and says "Oh of im fine with it! You know that." He then winks at me, as my cheeks go bright pink.
We all start to wind down, as everyone settles into bed. I tuck AJ into bed and tell him to be up and early tomorrow. I walk over to Louis and our bedroom. I sit on the rusty bed, as Louis then lies next to me. "Well, today's been a wild day," Louis says. I smile nervously at him and say "God, I thought you died." I feel my eyes start to water again. "Well, I'm still here. Aren't you happy?" I look at him and chuckle. "Of course I'll glad you're here. You mean the world to me." I see his face turn a hot red, as he hears what I say. I put my head on his shoulder, as we both drift off to sleep.
In the middle of the night, I hear rustling coming from the kitchen. I get out of bed, and make my way towards the noise. I hold my gun tightly in my hand as I get closer. Suddenly, I see Violet taking all the food from the kitchen. She stuffs it into the bag that was placed on the counter. I stare in shock, as she then looks at me. "What are you doing, Violet?!" She looks at me, with no words. "Are you taking our food?" She sighs and says "Listen, I'm just going to leave. There's an RV outside. I'm going to take it, and be out of here." I answer back with "You can't just do this Violet! You're part of our group!" She reaches for her gun, as I feel my arms become spaghetti. She points her gun to my head, as I panic. "I'm not part of your group anymore."

(Hopefully, you liked that chapter! Thanks for two thousand readers! It means so much!! You guys are so amazing. I hope you'll be excited to read the next upcoming chapter. :)