Chapter 8: Lovesick Teenagers

(Annabeth)

"Uh, Percy?" I called, "We gotta...thing!"

Percy ran over. "Are you okay? Are we  okay? What happened? Did you-"

"Percy! CHILL! I wanna talk about those, err, legacies," I muttered.

"Okay?"

...

We sat in the Poseidon Cabin, which is where we usually sat during conversations like these. He ran his fingers through his hair and I'm hoping he'll stop, because it's just so freaking distracting.

"So, uh, you're liking the legacies?" I asked weakly.

Percy nodded. "Especially Zoelle and Luke. They're adorable, and so sweet and-"

"Percy," I cut him off, I sighed, "those are our kids."

Percy didn't move. It's like he didn't even hear me. "Our what?"

"Kids!" I spit out. "They're our kids, Seaweed Brain! Gods! I can't even-"

I don't remember where I was going with that sentence. I don't even think I was going to say anything else after that, but my mind went blank when I got jumped by the very Seaweed Brain who I was originally angry at. Kissing all over my face, and laughing, he had this happy glint in his eye. Between each kiss, there was a word.

"Annabeth-" "Chase-" "You-" "Are-" "Perfect-" "And-" "I-" "Love-" "You-" "So-" "Much."

I guess he cared after all.

(Piper)

I am entirely sure I was shaking.

The fact that I had to go up to my current boyfriend, soon-to-be-husband and father of my children, and explain to him that two kids that are barely our age are our kids, is terrifying. As any normal human being could tell.

"Jason?" I asked quietly. He turned towards me and hummed.

"I, err, well..."

"Yeah?"

"You see...well..."

"Oh my gods. GRIFFIN IS YOUR KID!" Nico yelled. "YOU DID THE DEVIL'S TANGO TWICE WITHOUT PROTECTION! Gods."

I glared at Nico and he just smirked. "I try," he laughed, and walked off.

"I...Griffin?" Jason stammered.

I nodded. "Yeah, him too..."

He flung his arms around me and flew us upwards. He continuously ignored my yells for him to stop, and I knew he could hear them, too.

He landed us on a cloud and started attacking me with hugs and kisses, contrary to what I expected.

"I should just propose right now, 'cause we know we end up together," Jason pointed out.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm glad you're happy, but can we please be concerned about the legacies sometime soon? Thalia from the future just came like twenty minutes ago."

"What?"

"I'm gonna tell Chiron to hold a meeting."

(Hazel)

How the heck am I, a thirteen year old, supposed to explain to my sixteen year old boyfriend that I had his kid, and she's running around right now?

A question no one should have to ask, really.

I thought about writing him a note, you know, the old fashioned way. Then I considered Iris-Messaging him, and then considered letting future Thalia tell him for me.