Manik went to the wash room and cleaned the stains Nandini was playing with her fingers outside.

Manik came out of the washroom and pinned her to the wall Nandini startled for a minute and became calm.

So tell me why did you spill the juice? Manik asked coming closer to her his lips were just few inches gap for her's.

Ma..nik.. she mouned as she felt his hot breath.

Ya tell me I know you spilled the juice intentionally. Manik said coming more closer Nandini gulped looking at his closeness.

I... want to.. ta..lk to you. She said stammering.

Ya day I am here only. Manik said coming closer to her ears she felt week on her knees.

Maa...nik.. please.. Nandini said closing her eyes tightly.

Manik kissed her forehead head and moved backwards she opened her eyes slowly and looked at him with lots of emotions in her eyes.

Manik cupped her face lovingly and said...

You wanted to talk with me? Manik asked.

Ya why did say Bhai that he can take me to college. Nandini asked him making a cute pout.

Nandini I want you to spend time with your Brother I think he deserves 2nd chance he is putting so much efforts to gain respect and love from you being a brother I can understand his pain and I know even you want to be with him like before then why are Yuh stopping yourself talk to him and solve everything okay? Manik said to her and she nodded her head.

Thank you for guiding me Manik I will give chance to Bhai I can't stay away from him anymore. Nandini said.

Good now let's go everyone are waiting for us. Manik said and they moved to living room.
...

Wow aunty food is awesome I loved it. Cabir said while having the food.

Thanks cabir. Kusum said to him.

Aunty I will send navya to cooking classes please teach her all these things. Cabir said gaining a glare from navya.

Cabir navya cooks really well. Kusum said.

Ya I agree but not more than You. Cabir said winking.

Cabir don't tease my sister. Manik said showing his eyes and cabir gave a scared look.

Cabir I didn't cook anything I just guided my cooks. Kusum said taking a bite.

Now desert time. Abhi announced and maids went to kitchen to get the desserts.

The whole time Manik and Nandini were glancing at each other.
...

I have something very important to talk with you guys. Dinesh said gaining everyone attention.

I want abhi and mukthi to get engaged they are in love since many days and now it is time for their engagement what do you people say? Dinesh said abhi looked at him then saw kusum who blinked her eyes.

Mukthi saw Manik and cabir both were lost in their thoughts.

Uncle I need to talk with cabir and mukthi before taking any decisions. Manik said to him and he nodded and asked them to go to garden area.