"I guess we're doing one-sided love..." Jihyo said impressed. "So Nayeon, Sana, Mina, and I should work on the lyrics, while the rest of you can work on the choreography. Go!" Jihyo said, taking charge. I'm pretty sure we all think of her as our leader now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours, we already thought of how the chorus is gonna go, we got the rapping parts, and we have lyrics for the pre-chorus. And that's pretty much it.

"Remember, work on this at home, during school, and in school. K byeeee....!" Jihyo said as she left. Jungyeon, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Mina, Sana, and Chaeyoung left shortly after that. It's only Momo and I left.

She showed me how the choreography was going, and I showed her what the lyric team had done. The choreography team had half the song down.

"Damn, that's a lot." Momo commented. "No dance break for you?" I asked, a little shocked. Momo was always the Dancing Machine type. "It wouldn't really fit in..." She answered sadly. "Oh... Well we should start to work on the lyrics or choreography." I told her. "Right." She replied.

In the first 5 minutes with Momo, we already got the beginning area in the song. If I'm gonna be honest, I kind of really wish I had that part.

In the next 5 minutes, we have the choreography for the rapping part, since the others didn't reach there yet.

By the time Momo left, we revised some parts, added something, took something away, and practiced most of it.

A week later

We didn't expect ourselves to find ourselves in this place, but here we are. In a practice room doing the finished version of the choreography and lyrics.

The choreography is at the top.

After all that singing and dancing, Tzuyu pointed out that we still have to decide on what to wear for the Halloween party.

"Tzuyu, do we have to?" I asked, still out of breath. I feel a slap on the back of my head. It wasn't painful or anything, like that. "Of course!" Dahyun exclaimed from behind me. I guess we know who hit me. "Oh my god... Why now?" I groaned. "When do you expect us to do it? Last minute? Her party's tonight!" Jungyeon yelled.

Crap.

I forgot it was already Friday today. "Let's go..." I stubbornly said. That's my way of basically saying, 'You were right,' but without actually saying it.

At the costume shop

I see everyone looking at completely different costumes. For instance, Momo was looking at a Tinker Bell costume, Mina was looking at a pirate costume, and Chaeyoung was looking at a Mermaid costume.

All of them look boring.

As I was moping around holding a boring sailor girl costume, something pretty and shiny caught my eye. I threw the dumb Sailor costume on one of the racks, and walked to the pretty costume. It was a Devil costume. Not too pricey.

One problem though.

It looks amazing, but I don't.

As I was reaching to put this back, a girl around my age with short hair took the costume, she grabbed my hand and put the costume on my hand.

I don't know who she is, but she looks familiar... She looks like this:

 Then she said, "You'd look really great in this

Then she said, "You'd look really great in this." She smiled. She grabbed my wrist and basically dragged me to the checkout, but no one was behind the register.

The mysterious girl walked over there and asked, "What would you like to purchase?" I just laughed. "Yeah, I'll just have this." I answered. "Okay!" The girl chirped. She did the weird checkout thing... Whatever it's called.

She handed me a card with a number. "Thank you for shopping here, have a wonderful day, and by the way my name is Yeri, and just call me if you need anything. Bye bye!" She said.

Yeri

No wonder she sounds so familiar, she's in the group Red Velvet at our school. She's also in my math class.

After everyone was done, we left. "So what did you guys get?" I asked. Momo kept the Tinker Bell costume, Mina kept the Pirate costume, and Chaeyoung had a mermaid like dress since she can't dance with a Mermaid tail.

Jihyo is gonna be an Ice Princess, Tzuyu wants to be a Vampire Princess, Sana wants to be a mysterious superhero, Jungyeon will be Pinocchio, then Dahyun is gonna be a bunny. Speaking of bunnies...

I wonder why Jungkook was up at 3:30 in the morning... But most importantly, what is he gonna be for Halloween...

"We're here!" Momo yelled into my ear. "Where?" I asked. Honestly, I have no idea where we are. I feel another slap on the back of my head. "The salon, dummy." Dahyun said, with her hand hovering behind my head. "Fine..." I mumbled.

After Twice and I payed for the makeover we were getting, the salon people immediately got to work on us. Every other Twice member got one stylist, while I got two. I didn't know why until they started on me.

One of them straightened my very curly hair that wouldn't stay put. And when I say curly, I mean very curly. The other salon person was working on my makeup, and my, 'complexion' Whatever that is.

When we were all done, we looked amazing.

We looked like this:

(A/N Pretend Sana, Jungyeon, and Mina are wearing what they were wearing in TT, and sorry the  picture is blurred)

(A/N Pretend Sana, Jungyeon, and Mina are wearing what they were wearing in TT, and sorry the picture is blurred)

Outside Euhnas' House

"Bye Dad!" Sana called out to her father. We went to the front door and knocked...

Jungkook POV

"Well, you all look energized. GET OUT." Nayeon said blankly. BTS and I rushed out the door, and we could see Twice trying to go through the door, but Nayeon caught them.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and we started to walk to nothing specific. As we were walking, I saw a costume store. "Lets' go in." I said. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and just walked in with me. Aish... Everyone's so tired.

A Half Hour Later

We all found our costumes, and we just decided to chill at my place until it's time. There was still 5 hours left, so I should just take a nap. Besides, someone's got to be up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the chapter? Anyways, you'll see BTS's costumes next chapter. Yeah, I know it's strange that I finally updated. Next chapter will be within the range of 1-3 weeks. IDK. Hope you enjoyed! ~Peace