Nandini: Ohk then, no problem.... I'll come with u day after tmrw!!
Nandini said simply and smiled at him.

Rishab: But ur work???
Rishab asked.

Manik: Relax Champ.... Its ohk!! She can skip it for a few hours, and U know what, I will also accompany u there, I already know all the procedures, it will be easy for u....

Rishab: Really.... U can??

Manik: Of course.... So, its decided!! Both of us r coming with u day after tmrw....

Manik said making him smile and looked at Nandini. She sat there ignoring the conversation between the two of them, totally engrossed in her ice cream.
The spoon was lying untouched, beside her as she ate directly by licking her fingers. She seemed so innocent at that particular moment, without the concern of anything happening around her. Just like a 5 year old.

Suddenly something came onto him, as he took out his phone and clicked a picture of her, making sure Rishab doesn't notice him. Keeping the phone back, he concentrated on his own ice cream talking to rishab as he took side glances of Nandini, time and again.

The blowing air, made her hair disturb her, when she shoved them aside getting some of  the ice cream on her cheek. Manik shoke his head on her childishness and moved closer to her.

Nandini looked up, alerted by his closeness when Manik brushed her hair to a side, tucking them behind her ear. He smiled at her and pulled out his handkerchief, wiping off the ice cream from her cheek. When he hit her head slightly on the side,
Manik: Such a kiddo!!!

Nandini: Hey... I m not a kiddo!!
Nandini immediately replied to him making a cute pout. Her lips stuck with ice cream all over.

"Yeah... We can see that!!"
Said the two guys together, smiling at her.

Nandini: Rishu.... U can't team up with him like this!!

Rishab smiled broader and lifted up both his hands in surrender.
Rishab: Keep me out of this plz....

--------------------------------
Manik: And here u go!!
Manik said as he parked his car in front of the Kapoor Mansion.

Nandini: Bye!!
Nandini said yawning a bit making the two guys chuckle.

Rishab: Bye bhaiya... And yes, Thanks for the ice cream...
Rishab said to Manik.

Manik: Chill champ... Don't be so formal!! And before ur di sleeps right here in my car, I plead u to take her away.

Rishab laughed at it while Manik turned towards Nandini, who had her eyes closed. He patted on her shoulder twice,
Manik: Oo Madam!!

Nandini opened her eyes slowly at it and looked at him when he gave her a sarcastic smile,
Manik: Get out...

Nandini frowned at his flat tone and opened up the door, stepping out of the car. She moved forward towards the house when Manik called after her again.

Manik: Nandini I m not going to wear ur sandals.... Take them along!!

Nandini ignored his words and continued walking when Rishab bent and picked up her heels and chuckled,
Rishab: She was up all night with me yesterday, bcoz of my ill timing..... I guess she is already half asleep!!

Manik: Crazy girl...
Manik laughed as Rishab closed the door and rushed after Nandini, with her heels in his hand.

He shook his head looking at her retrieving figure. He started the car as they entered the house and drove off.
-------------------------------------