3| Party

Recap

"No... wait hey! Not fair!" I just pouted
"Aww how cute! Okay I'll let you go... for now. Bye now." but I barely heard the last bit because it was loud in the background but I just shrugged it off. And started texting my friends on what's going on this evening.

Now

I might as well throw a small party because her parents won't be back till midnight anyways. So I call over my friends and wait for them to arrive.

5 minutes later

As they all arrive, of course they had to bring their girlfriends who are just spoilt brats. Anyway after about 30 minutes, they have gone away and have done their own thing. One is kissing their girl, another is getting drunk on the alcohol they somehow found and the last one is stealing. What amazing friends I have right.

Athena's pov

After 2 hours of pure training I head home and come to see some random people blasting out music and kissing around my house. Like what. KISSING! Like what the...! Okay breathe in and out. I slowly got up and as I was turning around I could see the the disgusting popular, evil brat making out with the jock. Ew. *mentally gags* I then see Alex and walk over to him. His first question was "where were you?" And of course I just answered with "out"
In the end we agreed that no one speaks of what happened today and we are all good.

Anyway, I go and take a shower because I have to admit, I stink. Like a lot. But I don't forget to lock the door.

Time skip

As I came down I was wearing an outfit that showed my total baddest side. Cool right!

I left the house, yet again, surprisingly unnoticed by them and hopped onto my badass matte black motorcycle.

As I was starting my engine, alex just had to interrupt me by yelling "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!" "Somewhere far from you" I said that with venom in my voice but put on a scary smile. I was surprised that he wasn't scared. Hmmm, if only he knew. *mentally chuckles*

Out of no where I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by him saying"-na. -Ena. Athena!"

"what!"

" can I have your number?"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No... WAIT WHAT AGAIN!" He just admitted defeat and left me alone. "thanks!" As i said that I just sped into town and went to one of my favourite places... the boxing grounds. Every day there's a competition and I'm very famous there. No body knows my real identity because my code name is ominous a. I try to keep it a secret because I don't want anyone to just be my friend because of that.

As I walked  in I quickly got changed into my clothes and got ready by slightly changing my appearance by wearing orange eye contacts because my real eye colour is grey and putting temporally high lights in my hair that are blue. After I'm finished I walk out and wait till we are called out to fight.

~timeskip-5 minutes~

The announcement was made and I was supposed to fight someone called sky. Before the battle stared they all place their bets.

"In the left corner, we have the unbeatable moonlight, and in the right we have the amazing sky. Let the fight begin!" the ref stated.

Then it started. The battle began and it was all fist punching and kicking but they all knew that I wasn't using all my strength by using my secret strategy. In the end I won and earned a whooping $1200 in this game.

As I was walking back to get changed I saw someone staring at me... Then they just suddenly left. Weird. Anyway I kept walking and eventually got changed and headed home. As I arrived there it was completely dark... Hmmm better be ready.

I silently dropped my things on the floor and got my secret nunchucks out I also had a secret katana placed under the couch. I tucked the nunchucks into my belt and took the katana out and got ready to attack. I quickly ran to my room in less than a second and found Alex laying on my bed unconscious. Sleeping.  WAIT WHATRTTT!
************************************************************
Thank you for reading!