DON'T LEAVE ME ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

CHAPTER FIVE
── ( don't leave
                    me! )
in which it's just
too much
requested chapter

warning: this chapter contains triggering content such as depression and self harm. I do not in any way am endorsing or promoting this behavior. Please, if you are easily affected by this, don't read it.

long chapter ahead.

多 ( ㍿. ) ༉‧₊˚.

 ) ༉‧₊˚

'IS BTS FINALLY COMING TO AN END?'

source: k-news
article by: kim ara

that's right folks! a source has informed us that nam daeun, most commonly known as daeun, dara or nation's princess, has plans to go solo; and she has always had them!

'she never really wanted to be in bangtan.' the source, who has decided to remain anonymous, stated to our reporter. 'she only saw this as a way to get on the public eye and gain fame thanks to her bandmates.'

'she is constantly complaining about them; claiming that they are annoying, obnoxious and have little to no talent. basically she thinks that she deserves better than, and i quote "untalented assholes"'.

since she already has the fame she nedeed, she will be going solo very soon; without her bandmates knowledge, of course.'

yikes! it seems like the all so innocent dara is not so innocent after all.

what are your thoughts about this?
what do you think is going to be the members reaction to this news?

let us know in the comments below!

daeun wished she was one of those idols that didn't care about others people's comment. she wish she was able to laugh it off and continue on with her life.

but she wasn't.

she was so dependent on what people thought of her.

am i a good singer?

am i pretty enough?