'95 LINERS

㍿. CHAPTER THIRTEEN
── ( '95 liners! )
in which jimin, taehyung
and daeun love each other

多 ( ㍿. ) ༉‧₊˚.

 ) ༉‧₊˚

2/3 of the '95 line were doing a v-live after their most recent show, and, believe it or not, taehyung and jimin currently fighting over which type of bread was better and, of course, army's were loving it.

ew, the crust is disgustingg

butter bread is superior

lol who cares

^ um, this is a serious issue

^^ the president cares. so should you.

they're like 5 i swear

i think ky should decide which one is better

"that's a good idea! let's get daeun-ie decide which one's better!" taehyung said happily, since it had been approximately 3 hours and 12 minutes since he last saw daeun and he already needed her cuddles.

the two boys ran to her hotel room, knocking intensely on the door, making the girl groan. daeun opened the door, a confused look on her face.

"what's wro- oh! hi army!" she waved cutely with her sweater paws as she saw the camera pointed at her face. jimin and taehyung let themselves into the room.

"sure, come in." she said sarcastically, closing the door. the work she had to get done would definitely be put aside now.

as they sat on her bed, the boys proceeded to give her a full on ted talk on their position about their favourite type of bread. daeun stayed quiet, just looking at them blabbing on and on.

what is going on?

as they finished, they asked her what her opinion on, an apparently a very serious matter, was.

". . . what?" was all she could muster.

they both whined, "you weren't paying attention to us!" jimin scolded, pouting.

daeun scoffed, "of course i wasn't! you were talking about bread!"

jimin and taehyung looked at each other with indignation, silently communicating. suddenly, they jumped onto daeun, attacking her with tickles.

she laughed loudly, trying to pry their hands off of her, "stop! stop!" she screamed in between giggles, while the boys only smiled and chuckled at her.

IM SCREAMING

i just uwu so hard

omg they are so cute!

taekyunmin for the win

^ they are in a poly relationship i swear

is it just me or they look like the 3 of them are together

there's this huge theory going around ^^^

okay but ky's laugh is so cute i can't

after a while, they finally let the girl breath, a continued on with the live. the three of them were sitting on her bed, leaning against the bed's headboard.

"yah, dari been acting really cute this past couple of days . . ." taehyung suddenly said with a smirk, knowing very well it would make her flustered.

dara shut her eyes tightly out of
embarrassment, cheeks blushing. "please don't-"

jimin laughed, "yeah! look at her dimple when she smiles!" he said poking her cheek making her giggle, which made her cute little dimple visible.

they both 'awed' as they continue to ramble about how she had been acting cuter with the members these days.

she hid her face on the sleeves of her oversized hoodie, completely red and embarrassed, "oh my god, please stop." she muttered from in between her hands.

they 'awed' again, this time hugging her at the same time, teasingly cooing at her like she was a baby.

daeun giggled, secretly loving the attention, "aish! you are so clingy!" she whined in fake annoyance as jimin and taehyung hugged her tightly.

at this point, the fans were already dead and brought back to life twice.

taehyung pinched her left cheek while Jimin kissed her right, "only for you." jimin said cheekily, smiling brightly at her.

daeun squealed out of embarrassment, her face getting even more red as she tried to get away from them. the boys laughed, as they kept her closer to them.

"accept our love!" taehyung said, nuzzling his head on her arm. dara laughed at his childish attitude.

"fine! fine!" she exclaimed, already done with these guys squeezing her for dear life, "i love you." she muttered, not talking to any of them directly.

"who?" jimin furrowed his brows and acted like he didn't understand, making taehyung laugh at him and hit his arm. "me? or tae?"

daeun sighed, "i hate you so much." she muttered under her breath.

"both of you." she finally said. they both cheered, kissing both of her cheeks repeatedly.

"yah! get out of here!"

meanwhile in the comments . . .

. . . is someone still alive?

^ no

^ not sure

^ what is life anymore

hey! i just joined the fandom, are they together? like, the three of them?

^ yes

^ no

oh hONEY

you have no idea . . .

welcome to mind games

^ welCOME TO TEL TACO

notes,

i have no idea. it's 2:15am
on a sunday night. it's bad.

vines references bc riP VINE

any typos will be fixed later
because boi i have class in
less than 4 hours. go me.