Visits

You finally manage to escape you moms grip and hugs after a few hours. You and Jimin wave goodbye to your parents as you drive away from the house, tired and full. Your mom insisted on feeding guests but she had over-fed the two of you. You yawn as you move through the streets towards your home with the boys.

"Well that was fun." Jimin chuckled just as you were falling asleep. You groan lightly and he laughs again. "Oops. Shhhh." He mumbles to himself as you rest your head on the window and close your eyes again. You feel his hand rest on your thigh and you fall asleep with a small smile.

Your woken up by a loud yell. It echoes around and digs itself into your ears. You roll over in the bed you were now laying in and groan as the sheet gets tangled in your legs. You kick it off as another yell sounds out.

"Yoongi hyung! Tae is showing off again!" Jungkook's voice screams out from somewhere in the house. You groan and climb out of the bed, slumping over to the mirror. With your eyes half closed, you brush your hair hoping there would be no more shouting. But you never got what you wanted.

"Stop being a brat, Jungkook!" You hear Yoongi yell back. Jungkook's loud groan echoes all the way to your room and you laugh a Little. You leave the room silently and head towards the source of the yelling. You could hear Taehyung telling Jungkook to shut up from a mile away.

You push open the door to the room where the boys all worked out and saw Taehyung lifting a ridiculous amount of weights with ease and Jungkook with the same amount, not even being able to lift it from the ground. You bite back a laugh and lean on the door, crossing your arms.

"Boys, you woke me up." You groan dramatically. Jungkook sticks his tongue out at you and Taehyung puts down the weights.

"I'm sorry but Mr Weakling over here keeps having tantrums." Taehyung smiles at you and glances back at Jungkook who flips a rude gesture at Taehyung.

"It's not my fault. It's Jimin's." Jungkook pouts and looks away from you and Taehyung who rolls his eyes. He turns around to face Jungkook and crosses his arms.

"Even though it's Jimin's fault, you can't blame a Hyung." Taehyung smiles at him as his deep voice rings through the room. Jungkook nods slowly and Taehyung gives him a thumbs up.

"What is my fault?" Jimin suddenly asks from behind you, wrapping his arms around you. You jump at his sudden appearance and squeak softly as he kisses your ear. You turn around with a frown and he tries to bite back his smile but fails as his amused face breaks through.

"Park Jimin. I'm going to kill you." You mumble as he pecks your lips. You turn back to Jungkook and Taehyung who were sending you judgmental looks.

"Ew. Gross." They mutter together. They look at each other with wide eyes and burst into laughter which makes you laugh too.

"Idiots." Jimin whispers in your ear. You laugh and nod quickly, agreeing with what he said. He then cleared his throat and stepped past you, into the room. "So what was my fault?" He asked again, crossing his arms.

"It's your fault Taehyung likes to show off." Jungkook suddenly replies. Jimin frowns and do you and Taehyung.

"It is?" Jimin asked confused and scratched his head a little. Jungkook nods and shoots Taehyung a warning look to say 'go along with it' so you both nod quickly.

"Yeah. You always go around showing off your abs so now TaeTae is trying to do the same thing." Jungkook explained with a smile. Taehyung stifles a laugh and Jimin smirks.

"Oooh. You mean, these abs?" He chuckled before pulling up his shirt and showing off his rock hard abs. You smirk at his gorgeous body while Jungkook rolls his eyes. Taehyung laughs softly and does the same to go along with Jungkook's lie.

All you needed now was the other five boys to pull up their shirts and your fantasy was compete.

Jimin and Taehyung let go of their shirts and smile at each other while Jungkook giggles proudly. Jimin then turned to you and grabbed your hand, pulling you put the room. You quickly wave goodbye to the two boys in the gym room as Jimin drags you towards the doorway.

"Jimin. Where are we going?" You chuckle softly. Jimin smiles happily and puts a finger to your lip, telling you to be quiet. You laugh a little more as he pulls you out to the  and pushes you in quickly.

"I got us both a job at the new hospital here!" Jimin smiled happily as he turned on the car and sped out of the drive towards the city.