First contact

Once you finished cleaning yourself up, you head to your office slowly. You grab a snack from a vending machine on the way and slowly ate it as you strolled through the halls. You bowed to the older staff and smiled politely at the youngers. You pull out your phone as you open the door to your office and see no messages. You let out a sigh of relief and close the door slowly and put your back against it, sending Jaila a message.

You slowly look up and scream as you see the one and only Jimin, spinning around in your chair. He stops when you scream and his eyes widen.

"What the hell?!" You yell out, putting your phone in your pocket and walking towards him. Jimin just smirked and stood up, walking around the desk to you and leant on it sexily.

"Your cute when your angry. I wish you would've showed me what you looked like though so I could prepare for your beauty" He smiled smoothly. You opened your mouth slightly to argue with him when blush hits you and you realise what he said.

"What- no, I'm not beautiful. And anyway! Stop sweet talking to stop me shouting at you" You snap at him suddenly and he frowns. He crosses his arms and sits himself on the edge of your desk as he slowly raised an eyebrow.

"But it worked. Your never this mean to me through texts" He pouted and sniffles playfully. You couldn't help but smile at his stupidness. You sigh and walk around your desk, sitting on your chair.

"Well that's because you hadn't broken into my office" you replied with a smirk and crossed your arms. Jimin turned around and leant on your desk, smiling happily. He was so handsome in person. Way more handsome then in pictures. It was so amazing how stunning he was. And that damn smile. It melted your heart looking at him.

"I didn't break in. I own this building remember. I'm the boss" Jimin whispered 'boss' sexily and it gave you goosebumps instantly. You bit your lip as you blushed and he smiled again, not only with his lips but with his eyes. You smile back and nod slowly.

"Yeah, but still" You hold out a hand to let him finish the sentence. He rolled his eyes, still smiling and walked around the desk, leaning on it close to you. You slide the chair back a little and study him from head to toe. Although he seemed shorter then most men, he clearly made up for it with muscle. Not a single inch of him seemed weak.

You feel yourself heating up as you examine him and look away quickly. He chuckles again and leans down, gripping the arm chairs. You look back at him and his face was merely inches from his. He smirked down at you and you gulped nervously.

"Your really pretty" Jimin whispered as he stared into your eyes. You bit your lip and tried to look away from his eyes but they drew you in. Those deep, brown pools were hypnotic as you stared back into them. He slowly licked his lips when he suddenly pulled away and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N" Jimin smiled at you before leaving your office silently. You watch him leave slowly and a small wisp of breath escapes your wide open mouth. Oh god, you didn't have your mouth open that whole time right?

There was no way you could ever speak to him again. It would be so awkward. And the fact he was your boss? That made it even worse. You leant back in your chair and let out a loud groan before putting your head in your hands. Suddenly, your phone began to ring.

You picked it up and sighed deeply down the phone. That's how you let Jaila know something big had happened.

"Okay girl, hang on, let me sit. Okay go" She said quickly. You took in a deep breath and explained everything. She gasped and mumbled to her boyfriend who also gasped.

"See, this is your fault. You got me on the site!" You blame her as you rub your eyes. She chuckles.

"No, your the one who decided to speak to Jimin. Taehyung seemed pretty interested, just go with him" You groan and just hang up in the end. You put the phone down and put your head on the desk, breathing out heavily. Your life just got 100 times harder.

Your phone buzzes twice and you slowly look up, seeing it was from Jimin. You reluctantly open the message and groan even louder.

Sucks to be you stuck in that office😂