Freedom

You were running. You weren't stopping and you weren't slowing down. Your delicate silver paws padded heavily on the ground, followed by a second pair of large black, paws. There was then a third, a fourth, a fifth and a seventh. Eight pairs of paws hitting the soft wood floor in no order or pattern.

You weave between the boys playfully causing them to dart in different directions and hit into each other. It was fun. Just running with your pack of boys.

Jimin stayed by your side the whole time. His dark grey fur a tone darker then your light silver and a tone lighter to the hyung's black. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook all had this dark grey which was black in some places. All newborns started off silver like you and gradually got darker.

The variational tones rush around the woods, dashing between each other and playing. You had all decided it was time to do an activity like this. It was exhilarating. It was exiting. It was exhausting.

You all keep running until you hear a sudden splash. You stop dead in your tracks and slowly stalk through the trees to where Namjoon had slipped into a small lake. He was paddling in the middle of it, his clothes drenched and wet hair sticking to his head- he must have shifted when he fell in.

One by one, you all shift too and burst out into laughter as the soggy Namjoon exits the water with a groan. It's then decided you should head back to wherever the house was. None of you actually knew but luckily, Hoseok being the smart-ass that he was had installed a tracker on his phone. You all follow Hoseok's directions, chatting and laughing.

Once you arrive, Jin orders pizza. In the mean time, everyone disperses off to do their own thing. Taehyung plays video games on the main TV with Jungkook sat on his lap. Yoongi heads to his room to practice on his music. Namjoon heads off for a shower. Jin sits at the table, watching Taehyung play. Hoseok goes for a nap before the pizza came while you and Jimin played video games in your bedroom.

You veer the Wii remote left violently in an attempt to shoot around the corner but fail miserably as you slip on a banana. Jimin laughs as he zooms past you into first place.

"Wow, you suck at Mario Kart! I'm playing as Yoshi and still kicking your ass!" Jimin laughs as you focus on trying to win. You will Princess Peach to go forward quicker but she continued to bounce her pretty blonde head around and stay at a constant speed. Jimin shoots over the finish line and throws down the Wii remote, cheering.

"Yesss! 5th time in a row! You know what that means, Y/N." Jimin smirks as you gradually cross in second place and he pulls you into a hug. He gently kisses your neck and you growl at him, granting you a chuckle.

"All or nothing. If I win, you do me and if you win, I do you. It's still your bet but fair either way." You suggest quickly. Jimin raises an eyebrow and gently kisses your jaw before picking up the controller.

"Game on." Jimin smirks as you start a new race. You battle the whole time, smashing each other out of first place but in the end, you win. Jimin lets out a groan of defeat and lays back on the bed with a pout. You lean over him and smile.

"Aww, are you grumpy?" You pout back at him with a laugh. Jimin squints his eyes at you angrily before grabbing your waist and flipping you over, sliding himself between your legs. He was now laid on top of you. You blush slightly as he uses the tip of his finger to brush against your lip, slowly moving it along your jaw and then down your neck. You bite your lip and gasp at his electric touch against your hot skin. He smirks and leans down to meet his lips with yours.

As soon as your lips connected, he didn't hold back. He literally tears your clothes off you. He must have used his abilities because he just shreds them. He tosses the shreds of fabric to the side and kisses you mercilessly as you take off his clothes a lot more calmer then he did. You didn't tear them at all like he did. His naked body lay on top of yours and your back arches as you feel him enter you suddenly.

He doesn't even go slowly. It's fast, hard and powerful instantly. You moan out loud and so does he, the two of you creating a melody of bodily sounds. Your hands swirl all over his back, nails digging into his skin and one of his hands holds your hip while the other gropes your chest.

You feel a tight knot building in your core as he pounds you, not faltering once. Your head flings back and you grip him even tighter as he seems to pick up his speed momentarily. And that's when it happened. You felt yourself explode onto him before he did the same.

He slows down as your fluids mix together and slowly pulls out, laying on top of you panting. You were also panting hard. Jimin has never taken you like that before. He gently kisses your perked nipple, sending your back arching again because of the sensation. You were still calming from coming down that hard.

Jimin smiled up at you as his breath normalised and so did yours. "Wow." He breathed out.

"Wow." You parrot back at him. He laughs a little and kisses your bottom lip softly once before sitting up and running a hand through his hair. You bite your lip and sit up, leaning over and kissing his neck gently.

"You like when I mess with my hair?" Jimin whispers into your ear seductively. His breath made your body tingle again as his hands find their way to your hips once again. You nod as you leave a dark hickey on his collar bone. He then grabbed your shoulders and before you knew it, you were at it again.