The Outside World

Foxy's POV

I wake up and get ready for the day. As I walk out to the party room everyone was there and I realized I must have slept in, and at that time I don't know what got in to me but I just asked "have you guys ever been outside"? No one said anything so I guessed it was a no so I asked "why don't we go outside"? I didn't think it would be a problem so me Mangle Chi Bonnie and Freddy walked to the door and opened it they have before they just never went outside. As I stepped out I could fell the air run through me wires and it was a huge place like plaza with a park in the center and shops around it.

Some on the stores/restaurants names were Candys Burgers and Fries, Bubbas Diner, Vollys Arcade, Popgose pizzeria, and Rachel's Restaurant. I was born and you know what I do when I am bored? Example, so I started to walk around the park and me and mangle just chilled sitting on the bench the park was kinda huge so might as well think about it. There was a lake small but like a pond with people fishing a path that is x shaped and gray walls going all the way around it. As I came up with some conversion starter I wanted to ask something "Mangle I wanna ask wanna go on a date with me"? She said yes of course and we got up to go look around the place some more.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Well logic in outside did you know any of the fan game restaurants you should (wink wink) well cya all next time!