Mistake

Mangles POV

Oml oml oml I am so scared for Monday! Uggg no why dose this have to happen to me!? Then I hear a knock on my door I think it's foxy after one of the stupidest thing I have done in awhile!

====flash back to 10 minutes ago====

I was set down next to Chi and Foxy stood back where he was standing. Because I was so humiliated from my actions I had to get out of here. So without thinking I started to sweet and i ran at foxy and pushed him onto the table and came running into the room and locked the door. I sat here and hoped he would not be that mad.

=========end of flashback=========

I sat there and just let him knock on the door untill I started to cry and I didn't know why but deep down i knew why.

Foxy's POV

I got up on the table and stood there shocked did she just knock me out of the way? How did she get so strong all of sudden? I looked up everyone was looking at me so I said "I will be right back" and left for Mangles room. When I got there I knocked on the door no answer so I know again still no answer, then I got out and pin and unlocked the lock freddy thought me how. When I walked in she was on her bed facing the wall, "hey Mang you ok" I asked? "P-plz just go-go away"! I wasn't trying to be rude?

I walked up to her sat down and gave her a hug she hugged back and said sorry in a small weak voice. "It's ok Mang I don't care just how did you get so strong"? She stopped at the thought and just got out "I don't know really"? Then she fell on me I thought something pushed her of the bed when this happened, my back hit the floor and she was on top of me. "Soooo can you tell me why you just fell on me" I asked? She turned around and I saw a robot Fox but small like a dog and it was black and yellow and was on four legs so it could have been a pet when Mangle said "Charlie what are you doing"!? Charlie stared at her until Fred yelled "TIME TO GO TO SLEEP" and the pizzeria lights shut off I got on the couch and said "night Mangle" she responded with "night foxy" the. Charlie came and jumped up next to me and cuddled in next to my chest as I fell into a deep sleep.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Well sry if you don't like I was trying to get this done so I could go to football sorry but thx for reading plz like and comment and I will Cya in the next chapter!! #()#