Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess

Start from the beginning

I go to take a bite out of my cereal but then I looked at Ryder. He started to poor the milk in the bowl first. He then grabbed the fruit loops and started to poor them in. I look over to Ivan and he has the same reaction as me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Ivan and I say at the same time.

Ryder looks up at the both of us confused. He looks around for a second and points to himself.

"Yes you." Ivan says.

"What did I do?" Ryder questioned

"Are you serious." I started

"You posted the milk in first and then the cereal." Ivan finished.

"Okayyy and?" Ryder dragged out.

"Get out." I point to the door.

"What why?" He raises his voice.

"Because that should be illegal." I said pointing to his cereal.

"Whatever." he rolls his eyes and continues to eat.

Ivan and I start laughing. Ryder is yelling at us to stop but we just continued to laugh not caring. Soon put laughter died down and we were in silence.

"How do you think Lexi is doing?" Ivan asked softly

Ryder and I shrugged.

"I don't know I want to go check on her out mom said no and locked the door." I simply said.

"Dang. A gang leader being told no and actually listens." Ivan claps. "Well that's a first." He laughs and Ryder joins him.

"Hey it's mom." I hissed.

"You know she will beat my ass if we don't listen to her." I snapped.

They continued to laugh while I rolled my eyes. A few minutes later someone walk through the kitchen door. I turn around and see that Kyle and Trevor walked in.

Kyle was my fake manager for fights of course. Trevor was our hacker. He could easily hack anything. He was really good at it so we brought him into the gang. He has been a really good help too.

"Hey Kyle and Trevor." I nodded my head towards them.

Ivan and Ryder instantly shut their mouths and froze. I wonder what's up with them. I'll ask them about it later on. I turn my attention back towards Kyle and Trevor.

"Hey Emilio." Kyle greeted

"Sup Guys." Trevor said

Ivan and Ryder nodded their heads and stuffed their mouths with cereal. There acting weird today. There usually talkative and now their silent. Weird.

"Anyways, im calling a gang meeting today at 3pm. Let everyone know and we will be meeting in the living room." I tell everyone in the room.

They all nod their heads and go on their phones. I get up from the counter and place my bowl in the sink. I then headed out of the kitchen and bump into my mom.